.Jealousy?.

Normal P.O.V
(Y/n) was walking to class with her new weapon partner. "I'm kinda nervous.."
Austin said while rubbing his arm.
(Y/n) smiled at him and said "Don't be everyone is nice here.. But I can't blame you if you think their weird..." She giggled. He smiles back at her and giggles too. They were early for class so they sat in their seats. Maka and Soul came to class after several minutes.
Soul saw (Y/n) and smiled at her and showed his toothy grin. (Y/n) saw Soul smiling at her and she tried to hide her blush while she waved at Soul and Maka. Soul sat next to (y/n)'s right side while Austin was next to her left side. Maka smiled and waved at you. While she sat down next to Soul, and started to read her book. Soul noticed Austin,
"Hey (y/n) who's that kid?" He looked at Austin. She smiles at him and says "Oh! Soul meet my new weapon partner!" "And Austin meet my friend Soul!"

Souls P.O.V
I noticed a guy sitting next to (y/n).
He was looking at her like how I look at her! Meaning he must have feelings for her too!
"Hey (y/n) who's that kid?" I asked her.
She smiles at him and says "Oh! Soul meet my new weapon partner!"
"And Austin meet my friend Soul!" She smiles at me and Austin.
Friends huh??... When she said I was her friend I kinda felt heart broken..
I'll be more than a friend to her one day.. Before that Austin kid gets her..!

Normal P.O.V
Class started and Dr.Stein noticed that (y/n) got her weapon finally. He smiles at them, and says "(y/n) and you're new weapon partner, come here."
(Y/n) and Austin walked to the bottom of the classroom.
Stein said "Now let's see how strong yalls souls wavelengths are."
They both gulped and nodded.

(Y/n's P.O.V)
I closed my eyes and breathed out. Me and Austin got our nerves out when we breathed out. We then both scream out "LETS GO SOUL RESONANCE!!"
Our aura was a (f/c), and red. Once I saw Austin's weapon form, I was speechless. He looked so cool! Everyone was speechless. I looked up to see even more shocked eyes. They belonged to Soul.

(Souls P.O.V)
I watched as they did Soul Resonance.
That Austin kid was a scythe just like me. And (y/n) looked amazed at Austin while she held him in his weapon form.
She looked up at me and saw me starring in shock.
Dr.Stein told them to sit back down. I smiled at (y/n) and said "Good job!"
Austin smiled and said "Thanks!"
I wasn't even talking to him I was talking to the beauty next to me smiling at me.
*Time skip! (After class) still Souls P.O.V*
As I walked outside of class through the halls it was getting cleared since I was one of the few that got out of class last.
I go down the steps and my eyes widened at the sight I saw. (y/n) and Austin hugging. He was saying good job and that he's proud of her. (Y/n) saw me and I walked away while she screamed my name. I feel so broken inside. I guess she won't be mine..

(Y/n's) P.O.V
After class I walked with Austin to our next class together. He smiled at me and I said "why are you smiling at me?"
He smiles again and says "because I'm so proud of you (y/n)!! We did great!" He was acting pretty weird. He hugs me, I was shocked but I didn't hug back. I look up to see Soul standing their in shock. His eyes had sadness in them, and I called him saying "Soul!!!"
He turns around and walks off. "Soul!!"
And he just ignores me. What's wrong with him?? I hope he's alright. Even though I think I fell for the scythe weapon named "Soul eater Evans".

Austins P.O.V
I walked with (y/n) to our next class.
I smiled at the great idea I had in my mind. Down this hall and stairs Soul walks here to his next class to, and when he sees me hugging (y/n) and telling her sweet things, he'll be so jealous. Like as I planned I hugged
(Y/n), and on right on time Soul watched and the pain in his eyes pretty much explained that he had feelings for her and was jealous... I watched (y/n) screamed his name to come back while he just simply ignored her and walked off. He has to understand that what's mine is mine! And (y/n) is mine!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! ((:
Sorry I haven't updated!!! I've been really busy and school has been pain in the a$$!!!

Hope you liked this chapter and if theirs any mistakes make sure to tell me! cx

I'll promise to update soon!!~