.Meeting the shinigamis.

Once you and Soul met, you heard a voice. You turn around to see a guy with black hair with stripes on the side of his head. He walked up to you and said "Are you (f/n) (l/n)?" You nodded shyly. He smiles at you and says "Well I'm Death the kid, but call me kid for short and I'm here to guide you to my father." You nodded and you walked with kid to his father. You looked at soul behind you. He smiles at you and says "I'll see you around (f/n)!"

(Souls P.O.V)

"she's so cool!"

"I wonder if she'll ever fall for me... Cause I might have fallen for her.."

"Wait!! Me!? Falling in love!? This is so uncool.." *sigh*

(Readers P.O.V)

I was walking with kid still, I kept on thinking about soul... I heard my name being called, and I snapped out of my thoughts and realized kid was calling my name. "(F/n)!!!!" Kid said "oh sorry!! I was just thinking!" He sighs and says "anyways were here" he opens huge red doors and all around the room was white clouds floating around and a blue room. In the middle of the room I saw a funny looking black thing bouncing towards me. Until I realized it was Lord Death. "(F/n)!! How's it going?!" You smiled at him and said"fine. Thank you." Lord death looks at kid and says "how's my adorable son!?" Kid sighs and says "fine father"

(Time skip cause cause I can cx)

"Now (f/n) do you have a weapon yet?"

You nodded sadly and he said "well we will assign you one later ,now go onto class! And btw all of your classes are with a guy named Soul Evans!" You stopped in your tracks and your heart was beating fast when you heard his name. You nodded and left the room.

"She's a shy one isn't she?" Kid nodded and headed onto class too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry guys I've been in school lately and I haven't been writing much and to make it up to you guys I'll write another part tonite too!! CX