.Welcome Back.

Steins P.O.V
We were losing (y/n)!!! I got some scissors and knives. I had to cut open her stomach! She would die either her or the baby will come out dead! It took me 15 mins to cut her open then get the baby. The baby was crying, I wrapped him in a warm towel to wipe him from all of the blood on him. After that we handed him to Soul. We told him to exit the room while we worked on (y/n) he nodded and understood. When he exited out the room, I looked over at (y/n) and said "I'll do my best to get you back into shape... But I don't promise if I bring you back to life..."
Two hours later I fixed her up but she wasn't breathing at all... I thought about it then it hit me..! What if I mix her blood by adding another persons blood like a shimigami or maybe better... More black blood just a tiny bit.. I agreed and went to my cabinets and found the Black Blood in a bottle in put it inside the shot. I injected her with the black blood. I hope it would work.. Good thing she can control herself. better than her father.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I felt like I was alive again.. I felt warm blood oozing through out my whole body, feeling warmer. My back pain easily getting away. I moved my hands a little but my breathing wasn't cooperating with me yet. I was finally alive again but I felt different... The blood cooled down a little..

Souls P.O.V
It's been an hour since (y/n) is in the room getting surgery. My son was in my hands sleeping peacefully, Dr.Stein came out and explained everything to me. I was glad she was going to live, but about the black blood being added more into her I was worried. I handed my son to Maka and the others. I can hear all of the girls say "Awww"
I opened the door and their was (y/n). She wasn't breathing at all, I walked towards her and kissed her cold hands. She looked so pale now, I lay my head on her arm. "(Y/n) look I'm always going to be here for you...if you die on me and everyone else... I'll still be here for you.. It's your choice... I love you." I kissed her one o more time on her lips, before sobbing into her shoulder. I felt her hand move, maybe I was just imagining. But then I feel her breathing, I stood up to look at her. Her eyes open slowly, her eyes were not (e/c) anymore they were grey.... I smiled at her and said "Welcome back.." I kissed her and she kissed back. She smiled and said "I'll never leave you or the baby, or everyone else." We hugged, then the gang came in, our son was crying loudly. "Soull!!! Your baby has been crying to much and -" Maka saw how that (y/n) was alive she ran towards her , everyone did also.
Once Maka showed (y/n) our child, her eyes started tearing up.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I saw Maka walking towards me, holding me and Souls baby in her hands. I teared up, I hold out my hands to get my baby in my hands. I grabbed him and holded him in my hands, he had skin like Souls. He calmed down in my arms.. He is the most precious thing in my life now. Soul smiles and says "What should we name him?" I smiled and said "hmmm how about
(C/n) {child's name}?" Soul grabs (c/n) finger and smiles, saying "Its perfect, like him." I smiled at him, after an hour later we returned home. We lay (c/n) in his crib, his eyes were red like Souls and had my (h/c) hair. I went too take a shower, when I came out to dry myself. I saw my new body form, my eyes were grayish, my skin was more paler. I got into my pj's and went too feed (c/n) before I went too sleep. Once I got in bed, Soul wraps his arms around me in bed. He nuzzles his nose on my neck saying "We can have another one you know?" I blushed furiously and nudged him hard. He chuckles and says "I'm kidding I'm kidding!! Gosh don't take my jokes too far" I giggled and relaxed in his arms, I turned around to look at his face. He was smiling he looked to happy. But why? "Soul.. Why are you smiling a lot?" He shows me his toothy grin and says "I'm just so happy (c/n) is here. And that you didn't leave me or him. You just don't know how much I love you (y/n)." I smiled and cuddled more into his arms and said "I do know how much you love me Soul.. Cause I love you too much as well." He smirks and kisses my lips and says "Welcome Back." I smiled and closed my eyes drifting into sleep.