.In class.

You walked into your first class which was the E.A.T class. You walked in and you notice you were a little early. You sat between the middle of the class. More people started walking in, you noticed white hair and red eyes. And yes your heart was pumping loudly! You heard your name and a chair screech. You turn and see soul sitting next you. He says "hey (f/n)" you smiled and waved at him. He smiles back. "its so cool you get to be in all of my classes!" You smiled and said "yeah I know right" he was about to speak, until the whole class heard a loud thud. Soul said "and class now starts" he sighs. You saw a man with gray hair and a screw in his head. He looks at you and smiles. " where's my new student?" You stood up, everyone in the class stares at you. The guy says "what's your name?" And you say "(f/n) (l/n)" he smiles at you and says "(f/n) welcome to my class. My name is Stein"

"Can I dissect you?" You felt goosebumps on your skin. He giggled and said "I'm joking" "(for now)" anyways students we will be dissecting a frog today!" Everyone sighed and whispered to their friend beside them. Soul said " everyday he does a stupid dissection!" You giggled and you said "I can tell" He smiles at you and he said "you know you have a pretty smile... I like it" you blushed and said "R-really??" He nodded and leaned in his seat and said "yeah it's cool I guess"

(Souls P.O.V)

(Act cool soul!! You can do this!! )

(Awww she's blushing!! Does she like me!?)

"R-really??"

(She's so adorable!!)

"Yeah it's cool I guess"

(Ugh soul your so stupid keep it together and act cool!!)

(Readers P.O.V)

(He smirked at me!!! Does he like me!?)

"hey soul?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you show me around the school and city sometime?"

"Sure why not, how about tomorrow morning?"

You nodded the bell ringed

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll try to update tomorrow or whenever I can! Just tell me when YALL want me too! CX