.Dying?.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I walked on the streets with Tsbuaki and Maka, we were going shopping for the baby shower. We went to a couple stores and bought what we needed. They even helped me out with what I was going to wear at the event. The next day we organized the decorations for the baby shower. I was nine months already and I was having a lot of contractions. When I was walking up the ladder, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I couldn't take it no more so I screamed a little, good thing Tsubaki and Blackstar were near by. I fell backwards because I missed a step on the ladder and because of the pain, Blackstar catched me in his arms. I then later woke up on my couch, Maka beside me. "Maka.. What happened?" She smiles and says "You had some contractions and you fainted." I remembered and said "Ohh.. Is the decorations done?" She nods and says "Come on I'll show you." I stood up with the help of Maka, we entered the backyard and it was beautiful. The decorations were all blue,green,and yellow. I smiled at them and said "Thank you so much for helping." Soul finally came home and walks towards me and kisses me. He says "This all looks amazing." I nodded and smiled, the party was going on. While I was sitting at the table with Soul, Maka, and Blair. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach area I went to the bathroom quickly, Soul followed behind me. When I entered the bathroom I saw my underwear had blood on them... but why? Then I started throwing up in the sink. I threw up my meal I just had, and some blood... it could mean only one thing... The baby will be dead... The only way to solve it, is by putting black blood into me. I was scared out of my mind I calmed down and walked out of the bathroom smiling incase Soul was their. And like I guessed it he was their waiting for me. I smiled at him and he smiles back saying "Is everything alright?" And I smiled and said "Yea just a tiny contraction."
He nods and walks with me hand in hand, I just had to figure out who can inject black blood into me... I smiled at Crona and had an amazing idea.

Crona P.O.V
(Y/n) walks up to me and smiles, I shyly smiled back. She said "Hi Crona." I blushed and said "H-hi (y/n)" she smiles and says "I need to talk to you in private." I nodded I mean she is my long lost cousin. We went into her living room alone, we sat on the couch.
She sighs and says "I need to inject Black Blood into me.." i gasped and said "a-are you c-crazy!?!!" She nervously smiles and says "I have to.., Because you know.. my father was a Kishin. And I have some Kishin blood in me. I can maintain it, but my father couldn't. please Crona I'll do anything for you and Aunty Medusa!!" She looked like she was about to cry, I sighed and said "Fine, just for you and the baby.." She smiles and hugs me tightly, I hugged back and smiled back too.

(Y/n) P.O.V
After the party was over, everyone went home. Me and Crona planned everything for tonight, to go to Medusa during night. Without no one noticing.
It was 10 pm Soul was sleeping heavenly, I just don't wanted to leave him.. He'll understand when I leave right? It's for saving the baby...
I wrote a net for Soul incase I don't come back in the morning. I kissed him before I left, I walked out of me and Souls apartment. I saw Crona already waiting for me. He frowns and says "You're Trying not to cry.... we don't have to do this (y-y/n)!" I nodded a no and said "Lets just go before I change my mind." He nods and we leave to go to Medusa.

*Time-Skip to Medusas secret hide out*
I walked around close to Crona since I've never been in here before..
Once we found her, she was sitting in a chair in the dark. As soon as she saw me, she smiled widely. But then saw Crona and frowned. She Walked towards us and says "How is my fav niece doing." i frowned and said "I'm the only living niece you have right now.." She chuckles and says "I wished I created you." I rolled my eyes and she says "Now what are you two brats doing here?" I gulped and said "I'm pregnant..." I took the cape off, Medusa eyes widened then smiled wickedly. She says "I see.. And?" And I looked on the floor and said "I need you to inject black blood into me.." I could've sworn I heard her smile widely again. She pats my head and says "I'd love too (y/n)!"
She grabs my hands leading me into a room, Crona was nervous on what horrible thing his mother do to me.
She lays me on a bed, she tied my arms down and my legs as well. She had grabbed the black blood, she smiles and injects it in me. I felt it kicking into my blood system, it was hurting like hell. I tried stopping her, no wonder she had me tied down. I cried and screamed in pain. I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fainted.

Souls P.O.V
I woke up on a sunny morning as usual. I turn to see (y/n) but she wasn't their... She was probably downstairs watching tv or eating. But no I saw a note on a desk.. I read it and it said
"Dear Soul, I went with Crona on a mission... to inject black blood in me, I'm going to do it for me and the baby. Like how I told my secret about my father being a kishin and me having some of his blood in me. Well the baby will die if I don't do something.. I hope you understand Soul. I love you so much and so does the baby!" I had tears running down my face, I had to get her back! I ran to Kids house where mostly the gang was, i entered his house. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy Kid was about to talk until I said "(y/n) ran away to get black blood injected into her!!" Everyone gasped and stood still, Blackstar growled and said "Well what are we doing here!?!!! Let's go find her!!" We all nodded and ran off, Maka ran beside me and she said "Soul I think we're getting closer to (y/n) I can sense her soul, get into weapon form." I nodded and transformed into a weapon, as well did Tsbuaki,Patty,Liz. I was so worried about (y/n) what if she already had the black blood injected into her!?!! Once Maka entered a underground place, she said "This is the place..." I heard a scream so familiar.. it was (y/n)... I transformed back into my normal self and ran to find her. Maka followed me and said "Soul wait!!!" Blackstar and Tsubaki followed us as well.
While Austin,Kid,Patty,and Patty went to find Medusa or any other hints. I ran to find my (y/n) with my son in her, I was hoping her to be alive and waiting for me! Don't worry I'm coming! Maka stopped and said "Soul.. I think we're too late.. The black blood already is in her..." Her eyes had pure shock in them, I ran even faster to the last room on the right. I opened the door to find (y/n) lying on a bed, tied up. I ran towards her but something pushed me back hard into the wall. I got up wiping my mouth, I saw Medusa laughing while sitting in the air. You could see Crona all beaten up in the corner unconscious. I worried about (y/n) the most she was in pain, she was trembling and whining. I had to stop Medusa... I just had to before she keeps (y/n) and our child away from me and everyone else! Maka looks at me and I nodded, I changed into my weapon form landing into Makas hands. "Alright Soul lets do this!" Blackstar and Tsubaki joined in too. It's been a hour Blackstar had some bruises and scratches on him from Medusa. Maka was getting angry, as for me I kept thinking about (y/n). "Soul she'll be okay after we defeat Medusa we'll take her to Dr.Stein." I nodded, she smiles and I got the same idea she had in her mind too. I nodded, she got quiet then we concentrated. We both got ready and said "Alright SOUL RENOSANCE! WITCH HUNTER!!" With three hits Medusa was down, I quickly got (y/n) into my arms. She gripped onto my shirt and said "S-soul?" I smiled and said "Its me! Don't worry we're taking you to Doctor Stein!" She nodded and said "Soul I think it's time..." My eyes widened I ran faster, "Maka we gotta get their fast!!!!" Kid thought about something while we were running. He catches up to me and says "Let Blackstar carry her, with his 'SpeedStar' ability!" I looked over at Blackstar, he smiles and nods. I nodded and handed her to Blackstar, he ran as fast as lightning to Dr.Stein.

*Time-Skip to Dr.Steins office!*

(Y/n) P.O.V
I felt I was now in Blackstars arms, he smiles down at me and says "Don't worry hang on tight and we'll be their any min now." I nodded and put my head to his chest trying to calm down during my pain. Like he said In a min we arrived at Dr.Steins office, I could hear loud talking and running from far behind. It was the rest of them, Blackstar lays me on the bed in Dr.Steins office. "Shes been injected with black blood, and she said she's gonna have birth now!!!!!" Dr.Stein nods and says "I'll do everything I can to help.." He walks Blackstar out the room, I was in a whole bunch of pain. I could already tell that either me or the baby will die... I was trying not to cry, I'll rather have myself dying and the baby living on with Soul. Dr.Stein came with the nurse by his side and said "y/n I'll do everything I can okay?" I nodded and he looks at the nurse and she nods. She gives him a Shot with a weird looking medicine in it. He places it in my arm and legs I winced at the pain, he finishes it and he says "It'll help you not feel the pain, you will feel during the birth." he places the last one into my back, just as Stein was about to put his gloves on. Soul came in sweating and he looked like he was crying.. He runs to me and kisses my hands over and over again. The nurse gets Soul gloves and a shirt incase he gets blood on him. I got ready for the birth, I tried pushing but the baby wouldn't cooperate with me! I pushed harder but the baby was still not cooperating with me!!! I gave it one more push and that's when my world stopped. My back broke..... Blood was going everywhere.. Stein was screaming to get other equipment I blacked out. So I'm dying?

.

.

.

.

.

A/n so you can tell I did it based off of twilight!

I'll be updating the next chapter as soon as possible!!!