.Thats my girl. (Lemon)

(Y/n) P.O.V
As he unbuttons his shirt, I was thinking about our past. Like how we met the very first time and our very first kiss. And now this is happening... we've been dating for months and maybe he couldn't resist anymore. Hell I couldn't resist too! He starts kissing my neck slowly, I had my fingers through his hair. He then bites my neck leaving marks on my neck. That's going to be noticeable and hurt in the morning.. I moaned as he sucked on my neck I tugged his hair. He grins and pulls back, I press his lips against mine hungrily. The kiss was sloppy but sweet and romantic at the same time. He starts taking off my tank top slowly, and he pulls my shorts down. When he finished, it revealed the bra and underwear Blair gave me. He looked hungry for me. He puts me on his lap while we made out, he wraps his hand around my back and starts finding the hook to my bra. He had trouble finding it, so he growled and ripped the bra apart. I gasped and hit his chest and said "Soul!!" He smirks and says "I'll buy you a new set tomorrow baby" I giggled and returned back to the kissing. He starred at my chest, I blushed and covered myself as best as I could, since my breasts size were bigger than Pattys. He smiles and says "(y/n) don't cover yourself, you are beautiful strong girl. The one I love so damn much." He kisses my knuckles as he removes my hands from my breasts. I hesitated but then sighed and said "Okay.." He smirks and kisses me, he leads his way to my neck then starts to leave butterfly kisses on my chest. I bit my lip during the action, he licks my right breast while squeezing the other one. I kept my moan inside of me but when he did the same treatment to the other one, I moaned. While he did that he reached to my pantie lines and pulled them down slowly. I allowed him too, he throws them somewhere in the dark room. I giggle and said "Heyy!! How come I'm the only one naked!?" He chuckles and takes off his shirt, his pants and shoes. I smirked and said "Better." I pulled him into a make out session, while I was on top of him, I accidentally put my hand on his member hard. He moaned into the kiss, I noticed and blushed. But then smirked, I began to tease him by rubbing against him. He grabs my hands tight and turns me over, making him ontop of me now. As I gasped, he kisses my neck up to my ear he licks my cheek. He puts his mouth on my ear and says "(y/n) I want you now, I want you to feel me inside of you. I want to make you scream my name." I starred into his red eyes. Those eyes were the same from the day when we first met. I smiled and kissed his nose, saying "I'm ready.." He smirks and takes off his underwear, his member was above my clit. When he looked at me with worried eyes, saying "Are you sure?, I can just stop here now." I nodded a no and said "I'm ready for you Soul.." He nods and grabs my waist, as he entered I winced at the pain. He heard me and stopped, he wiped my tears. "I'm sorry (y/n).. I just can't stop now. I promise the pain will go away, and you feel pure pleasure." I nodded and proceeded, he entered fully now. I gripped his hair more and said "Ahhh, Soul fuck me already!" He smirks and says "Gladly."
He pumps in and out, I was in pleasure. I was on my way to cum, I told Soul saying "Soul, I'm about to.."
He nods and says "Don't worry I am too.... Say my name." I looked at him saying "Soul.." He was sweating a bit and said "louder!!" "Soul!!!" He growled and said "LOUDER!" Then I said "SOUL!!" We both released, at the same time. We breathed for air, we were both sweating. He lays next to me and wraps his hands around my naked body and says "That's my girl." I smiled and snuggled against him, while saying "I love you Soul." He kisses me and says "I love you to (y/n)." I fell asleep in his arms.

Souls P.OV
As (y/n) was calmly sleeping in my arms, I was about to close my eyes until I thought about something.... did I even use protection?.... My face went pale.