.Meeting new people.

You woke up the next day remembering about Soul showing you around the school and city today. And plus it was a Saturday, so no school today. Even better you thought. You got up and got ready for today. You were about to turn on your tv , until you heard a knock on your front door. You walked to the front door of you appartment and saw him..."Soul Evans". You're face turned red from just seeing him. You opened the door and smiled at him saying "Hi Soul". He looks at you and smiles warmly back to you and says "You ready for today
(Y/n)?" You smiled and nodded. He says "well alright let's go!" You grabbed your side purse and locked the door behind you. You saw Soul on his motorcycle , you were nervous to ride on one. Soul looked at your face and said "(y/n) are you okay?" You nodded and said "I'm just a little scared of motorcycles , since I think I'll fall off." He smirks at you, and said "Well don't worry about falling I promise I would never let that happen to you." You blushed and hopped on with him. He felt you shaking a little, so he puts your arms around his stomach/chest area. "Hold on" he said calmly to you. You nodded and he rode into the city. You both got to the place where he wanted to begin with. The school. Since he wanted to make it simple at first. He showed you around the school. You enjoyed talking to him. Even being around him. Now he was taking you to a ice cream shop in town. Yall both ordered a ice cream sundae. Yall later went to the park, you and soul heard a familiar voice coming from the basketball court. Yall both went too see who it was, when Yall got their , it was "Blackstar". (You knew Blackstar because he was the loudest one in your class and you recongized his voice.) He and the rest of the gang were playing basketball, and it looked like his team was winning. You weren't paying attention since you felt someone starring at you from the distance, you saw a ball heading towards your face. You panicked and thought it was to late. So you closed your eyes and waited for the pain coming to your face. Next thing you noticed, you didn't get hit. You looked up and saw Soul holding the basketball that was going to hit you. "Watch out where yall throw it! You can get someone hurt you know!" Soul said. You were relived that you didn't get hurt. But at the same time surprised Soul would save you like that and get mad at someone for almost hitting you.
Souls p.o.v
("She almost got hit by a ball!)
(" I better start paying close attention to her. I don't want her getting hurt! (Y/n) is too delicate.. If someone hurts her .. I swear I'll hurt them back.)
(Y/n) p.o.v
"(Y/n)! I'm really sorry I didn't knew where I threw it too or where at! I'm so sorry!" A girl with blonde sandy hair said. Soul went beside me and said
"(Y/n) this is Maka my meister."
We both shook hands, and smiled warmly at each other. "Hello, my name is Tsubaki." A girl said with long black hair. "And this is my weapon partner Blackstar."
("Blackstar is looking at me weirdly...")
Kid introduced his weapons to me.
"(Y/n) this is Patti and Liz " we shook hands, everyone was so nice. "Wait you have to meet someone else!" Maka said. "Crona!?" She said. I look straight ahead and I see a guy with pink hair. He came out of the shade of the tree, and walked over to me. "H-hi.. I'm Cr-Crona." He said. I smiled warmly at him and said "Hello my name is (y/n)".
"Cmon! Let's finish the game now!" Patti said. They all nodded except me. Because I didn't knew how to play basketball.

I'm am so sorry I haven't updated ,because I accidentally deleted the app and forgot about my story! 😩
.
.
.
.
Who do you think your genders partner should be? cx (Boy or Girl)