I sighed. "Sure, I will tell you about my big adventure." A tired smile formed on my lips, as I remembered the day like it was yesterday.

Victor grabbed me by my collar, pushing me against the wall. It happend when I was sixteen years old.

"I repeat myself one last time, Caleb." Victor pressed out through gritted teeth. "You won't go anywhere today, Grandpa will come visit us."

"Fuck off." I grunted, pushing him away from me. "You aren't my dad."

I put on my jacket and grabbed my keys.

"Caleb!" Victor shouted. "I dare you to leave this house! Move your ass back here!"

I bit my bottom lip, with furrowed eyebrows I turned around to him. "Bitch." I hissed and ran out of the house.

Victor's outraged scream echoed in my ears, but I ignored him. Victor is just my brother, there was no need for me to take his words serious.

I am old enough to go out and have fun, just because Grandpa would come visit us I shouldn't sit at home and kiss his feet.

While I walked through the city, I grunted, what am I supposed to do now, I didn't take my phone with me and neither did I take my wallet.

It felt like hours passed when I finally sat down on a park bench, infront of me was a playground.

The sky was dark, there were no kids playing just me, a grown up sitting on a park bench.

I felt pretty proud of myself, sitting outside.

Completely alone.

In the night.

In a park.

My friends and I chilled together at night sometimes, yet Victor never let me leave their houses and when I went to my first house party, he hired a bodyguard to watch over me.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes at the memory. "Stupid family."

Victor was insane. After our dad went to prison, he went crazy.

He started to control everything we did, the twins didn't mind, because they are still kids, but I am sixteen years.

He even had the nerve to limit my wifi at home, every night at ten o'clock, my wifi disconnected and only worked in the morning again.

I began to sneak out to my best friend's house at night, so I could still have a working internet connection, though when Victor found out he grounded me for one whole month.

He didn't get me to go to sleep sooner, I just watched Netflix downloads the whole night, even though I watched half of them already.

"Caleb!" I heard someone call for me through the park, promptly I stood up and rushed to the playground.

I climbed up the stairs and hid myself in the slide.

Someone hit against the slide from outside. "Come out, boy! I know you're in there!"

I recognized the voice of my grandfather, the painful noise that the slife made me sick. "I come out! I come out!"

I slid down and stood infront of Grandfather, he looked at me and I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

"So this is how you greet your family?" He raised his eyebrow.

I coughed. "Uhm, yes, hello, how are you?"

"Well I spent my evening searching for my stupid grandson, so I could be better." He shook his head at me. "Ungrateful brat."

"Come on, Grandpa, I am old enough to make my own decisions and I wanted to go outside." I tried to argue with him.

"You are only sixteen years old, Caleb. You are far from old enough." He said. "You made Victor worry."

"Worry? Hmph." I scrunched my nose. "Victor is a control freak, there is no way he would worry about me."

Grandpa just looked straight into my eyes, before he took out his phone and played an audio.

"Grandfather, here is Victor. Caleb run away, we can't find him, he is gone for more than three hours." Victor's voice sounded stressed. "I-I don't know what to do, I can't do anything. In the end I am just his brother, gosh, can you send your bodyguards or something. I will go drive through town one more time, see you soon."

He played another audio. "Grandpaaa, we can't find Caleb, what if somebody kidnapped him?" Jon's voice cried hysterically.

With trembling fists I looked to the ground. He played another one.

"Grandpa, Jon is talking about that someone kidnapped Caleb and we dont know what to do!" First I heard Elijah's voice and then Xander spoke. "This is so stupid, he didn't took his phone, what an idiot."

"Your brothers are your family, Caleb. Don't make them worry, take responsibility, go home and apologize for your actions." He pointed his finger at my chest.

"But-." I looked at my hands.

"Are you a grown up or what, let's go." Grandpa took my arm and dragged me behind him.

We walked silently the way to his car. His driver sat in the front and we sat together in the back.

"It's okay to feel frustrated and angry, Caleb. Just talk to someone, even me. But dont run away, dont cause trouble."

"I will try." I murmured.

"Victor has a big burden on his shoulders, taking care of all of you, but he loves you all, the same way I love all of you, too."

Everyone listened to my story.

Jon and the twins lost some tears, at the thought of the loving words Grandfather told them.

Grandfather did a lot of things in his life wrong, regardless of this was still our Grandfather and I appreciate the good things he did for us and the love he gave us.

"I was stern, maybe too stern with all of you. Remember there might be a time when we won't be together like this anymore. I love you." A tear escaped Victor's eye and my lips curled up.

"Group hug!" Jon sobbed and jumped up from his chair to hug Victor.

Lilith was the next to join, then the twins, then our father and then Graham, after Jon glared at him for not standing up.

"Me too, I love my family." I walked towards them and hugged them.

Any expectations for the next bonus chapters? Please don't forget to vote and comment.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it took me a long time to write it.

Xx Mary