Lady and the Wolf

Title: Lady and the Wolf (1st book in Lady and the Wolf series) (54 part story)

Author: Hendrixx

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author: (it is very long so I'm going to cut some parts. sorry)

Van Volkov was born with a curse, a demon that lives inside of his mind, and a promise to protect. Having lived his entire life for the sake of others, he has created a steel wall that surrounds himself - impenetrable, just like his heart. Revered as a God by humans and a murderer by his own kind, he lives in secrecy, letting few humans know that he is one of four pure lycan's left in the humans world.

That all changes when he rescues a human child after her family are killed by rogue shifters. Vowing never to acknowledge her existence or his rare act of kindness, he struggles with the fact that she could be the key to breaking down his steel walls and unlocking his buried humanity. 

But how do you find your humanity when you're not really human at all?

Aira Blight was six years old when she witnessed her entire family's death. Taken in by a doctor and his kind wife, Aira slowly but surely recovers from the trauma. As she grows, Aira is supported financially and academically by a supposed stranger, but she knows her savior is watching over her, and her one wish is to help her cold and angry hero feel compassion and love - the same sort of compassion and love he has shown Aira her entire life - although he may not know it. 

My opinion: This story will take you on a great journey of love and family. (I know it sounds cringy but its true&amazing) I checked her page and I cannot believed I just noticed she has 3 series to her books. I need to read them ASAP and so do YOU 

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!