The Dream Crashers

Title: The Dream Crashers

Author: KayC91

Status: Completed (25 part story)

Summary written by the author: Rory Wade is terrified of what happens to her when she sleeps. One morning, she wakes up to find bruises and scars covering every inch of her body. She doesn't know what's happening, but suspects it has something to do with her father's disappearance, which happened at the same time she started developing her sleepwalking symptoms.

And then she meets Seth, the mysterious boy who walks with purpose and may have all the answers to her questions. Her idea of reality is shattered when her world collides with that of four teenagers who call themselves "Dream Crashers." They fight a war against demons who pray on humans in their vulnerable sleep states, except now they've encountered an enemy they can't face alone.They are interested in Rory because she possesses unique abilities that they can't explain. She discovers a part of herself she never imagined existed and the truth behind her father's disappearance.

My opinion: This story is more on the action and adventure side than romance, but I still love it. It's so unreal and fun to go into a world that is not real you know? 

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!