Purposefully Accidental

Title: Purposefully Accidental (The Purpose Book 2)

Author: numbereddays

Status: Ongoing (15 part story)

Summary written by the author: "I don't know what this all means. If this is fate, if there's any purpose of losing you and then meeting you again like this, like a goddamn dream..."

With her brother's wedding coming up close, Hannah finds herself asking the biggest question of the century: who is she going to bring to the wedding as a plus one?Easy. Why don't you just call that one ex-boyfriend you stopped talking to two years ago?

My opinion: The author hasn't updated since October 21, 2018 and I checked the authors posts and apparently, they have other things to do. She doesn't have the time to focus on Wattpad and so she said she doesn't see herself writing any time soon. So, I feel like even though we are desperate for an update, we should patiently wait, even if it takes years and years. I mean, the author has a life and I have a life and you guys have a life too. I am very curious about the story, but if she can't continue, then I accept it. People shouldn't be telling/begging them to continue, I feel like it makes them not continue even more. We can imagine the ending and make it up? 

But this story is beautiful nonetheless, I hope you check out her beautiful work!!!!!