Alpha Noah

Title: Alpha Noah

Author: Midika

Status: Ongoing (47 part story)

Summary written by the author: "Having two mates is almost impossible. But it's happened to me. And not only do I have two mates, one is an Alpha, and one is an Immortal. And both want to have me."

Abella lived a simple up until the day she met her first mate. Cian is not just any immortal. He's a Sin, Greed, used to getting what he wants whenever he wants. He's dangerously handsome and upfront, declaring he wants Abella from the moment he lays eyes on her.Alpha Noah, her other mate and the ruler of her Pack has a dark secret. A secret no one would notice behind is calm, smooth facade he lives behind. Abella is left with a decision. She can only choose one mate, however, the choice isn't easy, when dealing with an Immortal and an Alpha. Especially when both want her as much as the other.

My opinion: All of the author's books are really good but the storyline is very unique. The other book I recommend from this author is "Thought". Most of her stories are very unique and I haven't seen a storyline similar to hers so it's probably original. So, if you don't read the first few chapters very closely & slowly, you won't understand the story's view of the world. And, this book is one of my favorites out of all her books. I love how she doesn't reveal all the secrets at once. I just wish the main character stays with both of her mates even though that is not going to happen probably. 

GO CHECK IT OUT!!

COTE & COMMENT!