31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger

Start from the beginning

She looked at me and took a step back while saying. 

"This Rose don't need a gardener anymore"

Her words that she uttered was enough to make me die all alive. She didn't need me. How was that possible. She always needed me and moreover, I need her. She was my sister, my baby. I pampered her. I was considered her father more than her real father. 

"Please Gulaab, It's not like your understanding." I tried to say. 

"I am understanding it well. You are getting blind in the beauty of a Princess whose brother used your sister but all you care for is his sister. What about your Sister? You said that you will end everyone related to his family and now you are starting your own family with her. Where was I? Bhai saheb in all this. It's just that your priorities are changed now. You don't even care for your sister anymore. You are getting blind in her love but soon you will realise that 'Love is not real'"

She ended the conversation and left me standing like a statue in the compound of her Chamber. I didn't know what to say to her, it was not like that I didn't have answers but I didn't want to yell at my baby. The thing that was killing me the most was that she didn't want me more. 

I looked at my hand as it was shivering slightly, My heart was feeling pain and I wanted to scream because it felt like someone cut my body part. I never thought of Gulaab leaving me like this. The flashes of her laughing, jumping and the moment I took her in my arms was blurring my vision. 

I took a step back and I was about to fell but I balanced. The person that came to my mind first was Abhi. I started walking towards her. While walking towards the way to her chamber. whatever I did to her made me shed tears. To whom, all that sin I did to her, said me that she didn't need me anymore. I felt like why I was not just a simple person who can live alone with the people whom I love. For the first time, I felt like a lost Prince but not lost in the war, Lost in Love. 

I felt like I lost the only war of my life. My mother was not happy with me, My sister hated me and I didn't know even my wife likes me or not. The person who mattered for me always said that Love was not more. 

I entered her Chamber and was walking through the different parts of her chamber. My sight fell on one of her attendees and I roared. 

"Privacy!"

I was walking but I couldn't find her anywhere. My heart felt a little pain as she was nowhere in the sight Then I entered the bathroom and finally, my sight fell on her. 

My heartbeat stopped looking at her. She was looking at me standing in the water. I couldn't stop myself from stepping inside with her. 

I didn't know what happened to us at that moment. She was feeling bad so do I. How we got connected that we both were crying at the same time but were there to console each other. I made her sit on my lap and she burst into cries. she collapsed in my chest and I took her in an embrace. The moment she was crying, made me feel the second sword piercing pain in my heart that day. 

I couldn't stop myself from shedding a few tears too. For the first time in my life. I felt defeated, I felt useless because I had hurt the two most important person of my life. One my baby and second my Princess. I felt how bad she was feeling all the time as she lost her brother. No matter how his brother was but the brother was the brother. I would have felt the same if I were at her place. I realised I was the one responsible for the loss of her. 

I realised, While taking the steps towards the pride and honour I have hurt her the most. 

I told her everything that Gulaab said to me and for the first time we both opened up in front of each other about the most painful things of our life. The way she cried in my arms missing her brother made me feel pain all through my chest. I felt if she cries for a little more time I would hardly take any breath. I never felt like this for anyone's pain.