"What should I do Nicole? Tell me. What the hell should I do?" I yelled back in response. It wasn't the right thing to do maybe but I couldn't control it.

"Meet other people. Remove the possibility from your head that there isn't going to be anybody else. How will you be with anybody if you don't give people a chance? You know who I am talking about Veronica. Just try to give happiness a chance." She said and sat down on the couch sobbing.

"I want my best friend back. The girl who got so wasted that we didn't remember nights or the girl who beat guys in playing video games. The girl who went shopping and picked up practically the entire store. I want the happy you. I want my fucking best friend back."

"I'm stuck Nicole. You don't know what its like to be stuck in your own thoughts. I want to be happy. I want to be the old me but its just not happening. I can't digest the fact that I'm never going to see him again. His touch, his words, his smell, everything. Just HIM. You say all these things but you don't realise how terrifying it is to process all of it. He's as equal as dead to me Nicole. Do you get it?" I said and finally tears came out of my eyes.

Maybe in all these years I never let myself accept the fact that its never going to be him. I was always too afraid of accepting it because then I had to accept that it was true and that thought shattered me.

"How is it possible to love someone so much Veronica? So many people break up and find love again. Maybe its time for you too." She said and I just looked at her and smiled.

"I'll tell you the story of how I realised I was in love with him. You remember the time me and Ayan were stuck in LA." I asked and she nodded her head.

Flashback

"Its going to be okay. Don't worry." I said squeezing his hand a little to calm him. He held his father's hand but he didn't let mine go.

We stayed there in silence waiting for his father to wake up at the hospital. I didn't want to speak or make any noise that would disturb his father so I decided to take the couch behind. As soon as I started walking behind Ayan pulled me back and held my hand. He didn't say anything but I knew he wanted me to sit there and I did.

"When I was a kid everybody would say that I looked just like my father and that I would be a ladies' man just like him. He would laugh loudly and say that I was much more handsome than he is and then ruffle my hair. There was not one thing that I asked for and I didn't get it." He said to me but his eyes were still fixated on his father.

"What went wrong then Ayan? How did you become so distant? How did you develop so much hatred towards him?"

He sat still not saying a word. For a minute I got nervous. Maybe I asked the wrong question. I was nobody to ask him such personal questions.

"We were a happy family and in a moment everything got ruined. I remember times when we sat in our living room watching football. Laura would just jump onto Dad's lap and complain of how much she hates football. Dad would kiss her on the cheek and then change the channel. She would stick out her tongue and tease me about how Dad loves her more than me and then Mom went to the kitchen to make me my favorite pizza. I would sit next to her watching some chick drama but eating the most amazing pizza in the world. The look on her face was priceless. She got so irritated." He started laughing loudly like he was replaying the memory in his head.

They seemed like a happy family. I remember my childhood when Dad treated me like his princess and Jake was so jealous of me. When Dad passed away all of it seemed to go away. Jake suddenly changed for a free spirited boy to a responsible man. I missed our family so much and I could understand how Ayan felt at that moment.

"The moment they decided to part ways our whole family got ruined. My whole childhood was ruined and I somehow blamed him for everything. I was angry because I thought he was the reason that our family wasn't together anymore. I was so blinded by my anger towards him that I never gave him a chance to explain. When I finally realise my mistakes I find him in a hospital room fighting for life and death." He said and the smile which he had disappeared and his face showed an expression of guilt.

"Ayan, we all make mistakes in life and its okay to make mistakes. You learn when you make mistakes and mistakes don't make you a failure. You're a failure when you lose the courage to correct those mistakes. It is not too late to correct your mistake." He looked at me for a second and smiled. He seemed really convinced because his face was not sad anymore.

"His hand just moved. Look Cookie, his hand just moved." He said and jumped up in excitement while looking at me.

Flashback ends

"So what? You think you can't have moments like this again?" She said giving me the most obvious and confused reaction. I giggled a little.

"No. I can have moments. I can have many moments but I know that the concern I felt for him when he was upset and the way my body just lit up when he got happy is a feeling nobody is ever going to give me. It's true Nicole, I can meet guys and even get as comfortable with him as I did before but I'll never connect to him like that Nicole."

Before she could say anything, we heard a knock on the door. Nicole quickly wiped her tears and got back to her cool girl posture in seconds. Its weird how this girl does that.

"Hello ladies. Am I disturbing something?" He said as he sneaked a peek inside the door.

"Come on in."

"Actually, I am not alone. I have a small package with me too." He said and smirked a little.

"Presenting to you angel Emma." He said and a small girl ran inside the cabin with those angel wings and a little wand in her hand. I couldn't stop admiring how adorable she looked. Her hazel green eyes and playful running just lit the whole room up.

"So, angel Emma. What are you doing here?" I said sitting down to her level while playfully holding her hand. While putting her golden locks behind her ears.

"Elliot uncle told me that my Mumma is upset so I decided to sprinkle some of my magic on her." She said and smiled at me with so much innocence.

"Well then. Sprinkle it quick." I said and got up. She took her cute little wand and circled all around me sprinkling confetti that came out of her basket. I laughed each time she did that.

Well there was someone I loved more than Ayan I guess. My daughter.

A/N- Hey guys just because you'll wanted me to continue in this book I did it. Please drop your lovely comments about the book so far I love it.