In Which We Meet John

Harry's POV

I walked into the kitchen closely followed by Gypsy, Zayn and Liam were sitting on the counter eating a late dinner. Liam looked up at me then Gypsy and raised an eyebrow, Zayn looked up as well and we were faced with two raised eyebrows and questioning looks.

"Who, if you don't mind me asking, are you?" Liam asked ever the polite one.

"Gypsy, you?" she stuck out her hand and he shook it.

"I'm Liam and this doofus is Zayn." he ruffled Zayn's hair.

"Hey, not the hair, mate, and I'm not a doofus, you are." he winked at Gypsy and she chuckled, I felt a clench in my stomach. Oh, no Harry your not jealous you just met her.

"How did you get here? Is your real name Gypsy? Did you know Harry pre-fame? Are you a fan? Are you and Harry dating? How old are you?" Liam and Zayn asked their questions over lapping in there eagerness to know about this mysterious girl that had turned up out of the blew. Ever the gentlemen, I pulled out a chair for her and myself, before going to get her some water.

"I'm seventeen, I travel alot so my friends call me Gypsy. My real name is Elizabeth Hanely, I came through the window in Harry's room, don't ask." She laughed as they both opened their mouths."No I did not know Harry pre-fame, I like your music, I'm not a fan girl. No, Harry and I are not dating, I'm a single Pringle." She finished and I handed her the water, she took it gratefully and drank it down in one big swallow.

"But-" Zayn was cut off as Niall entered the kitchen.

"Hey, Gypsy, lads wheres Louis?" he asked going to the fridge.

"Present and accounted for." Louis sauntered in looking at something on his phone. "I thought you were going to bed Harry? Oh, who's this?" He looked up from his phone and noticed Gypsy sitting next to me at the table, she sighed tiredly

"Here we go again." she mumbled as a few strands of hair fell from her ponytail and framed her tired face.

"I'll explain this time." I said finally speaking up, she looked up at me gratefully.

"You can tell them about John." she said quietly and got up to get some more water. I explained to the rest of the lads how we had met , and in Louis's case I explained what she had to the other boys. When I was done, she checked her watch.

"I have to go." The boys all groaned.

"Can't you stay the night?" I asked giving her the puppy dog eyes, no one could resist.

"You could borrow PJs from us, and we could have a sleepover." Louis squealed the last bit. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I suppose I could." We all cheered, and I ran back up to my room to grab her a pair of sweats. When I got to the top of the stairs I ran straight into someone, it was a guy alittle older then me, sharp cruel blue eyes,  lean and muscular.

"Gypsy, I know your here." His thick Scottish borough marred his words and he was clenching and unclenching his fists, this must be John.