"Since some time, babes", I replied nonchalantly. "Remember to be-", I started only to be cut off by Wali this time.

"We know what to do, Bhai. Don't repeat the broken record for 114th time now", she said rolling her eyes sarcastically as I went to reply but got cut off again. "But we can't guarantee it if he turns out arrogant and bratty. You know how rich people are", she said, making me chuckle.

"That he is. But he'd be good to you atleast, I believe", I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Then he'd get what's coming for him", Safaa said as the two high-fived, chuckling.

The doors opened and we walked out of the elevator to see the only door that probably was a penthouse that took up the whole floor. We walked towards the door which held the number "1201", boldly in golden, block style lettering.

"Harry Styles", Wali read out as I realized that it was the first time I probably heard his first name. "An unfortunately, lovely name for a stuck up a*shole", I rolled my eyes and went up to ring the bell, when the door opened widely. A woman in probably mid 30s stood there with a wide, welcoming smile.

"You must be, Mr. Malik?", She questioned as I nodded with a small smile. "Please come in, Sir. Mr. Styles is waiting for you", she gestured as we entered.

"Don't tell me, Bhai. Your friend is a fifty year old grandpa. Though, it wouldn't be a surprise, seeing he's your friend", Waliyah sassed as Safaa chuckled and I frowned my face. I opened my mouth to reply when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Hello, Zayn", he spoke as I felt a shiver down my spine. The way my name rolled out of his tongue, seemed so warm and fuzzy, making my skin break into goosebumps.

"Mr Styles. Hi", I replied forgetting the presence next to me.

"Weird. In what world do you call your friends by their second name, bhaiya? I'm so disappointed by your seventy year old self", Safaa countered rolling her eyes at me as the other two snickered.

"How many times did I tell you to call me, Harry. You always do that Zayn", he said with a smile which looked fake to me.

"Oh. You did?", I glared the curly haired jerk of my boss. He was dressed in a rather casual way with skinny jeans and floral shirt and his brunette hair were pulled up into a man-bun.

"Stop looking at me and come inside you three", he smiled and walked us to the huge living room. It was designed with high ceilings in an open concept style, which also gave homey, cozy look to the place.

"Welcome to my humble abode", he said

"Welcome to my humble abode", he said. I rolled my eyes at his acting skills, as he gestured us to take a seat.

He came near my sisters and kneeled down next to them to reach their heights and started talking to them.

"Hello. You must be Safaa?", he said looking at the younger sister. "And you must be Waliyah?", he asked as they smiled nodding at him. "I'm Harry. You both are too cute", he said placing kisses on their cheeks as the two turned red, as he chuckled.