Chapter 23

Y/N: Wow. This is so cool. I can see my house from up here. Is that our school? It looks so small.

I was literally smashing my face at the glass. Hope I don't crack it. Oh well. I don't care about that right now because of this breathtaking view.

The whole place looked like a garden filled with fire flies.

Ferris wheel I love you.

While I was taking in the view I could hear rustling behind me. With the help of the glass I tried to see what Yoongi was up to but before I could do so, he called out.

Yoongi: Y/N.

I turned around and saw an unexpected thing in his hands. What is happening?

Yoongi: Happy first Monthsary.

I was flabbergasted as I totally forgot what today was and to top that the fact that he was holding a cake with candles lit.

I always thought the actresses in the dramas were too dramatic but I was wrong cause I could feel tears brimming up.

Yoongi: Make a wish. Let's blow the candle together.

Overwhelmed by the sight of Yoongi closing his eyes and smiling...,I did the same.

I wish that gummy smile will flash at me for eternity.

I clapped my hands and counted.

Y/N: At the count of 3. 1.....2.....3

After smudging the cake all over eachother's face we calmed down.

Wiping my face using a wet tissue with Yoongi clinged around my waist was difficult.

His chin was resting on my shoulder and his arms were firmly attached to my waist.

I internally smiled at myself because of this sweet affection.

Yoongi: I love you.

I didn't answer him. Instead I turned around and cupped his face. His hands never detaching from my waist.

Y/N: Wish I could say that back.

He looked kind of worried with my sudden change in expression. I smirked and pecked his lips.

Y/N: I love you more than you can ever imagine.

A gummy smile started to appear and he hugged me. We took in the moment when suddenly the ferris wheel rocked back and front abnormally.

What the hell is happening?

Before I could process anything, everything precious infront of my eyes was devoured by utter darkness.

My eyes...

it hurts...

where am I?

Beep...Beep...Beep

After a long agonizing battle with my mind I adjusted to the light that was beaming at me.

I tried my best to sit up but guess I was too weak that a pair of hand helped me.

To my dismay, I saw Taehyung handing me a glass of water. I looked up at him with a preplexed look.

Taehyung: Drink up.

I just ignored what he said and decided to ask the question which was stuck in my mind all the time.

Y/N: Where am I?

Taehyung: In the hospital. I should have never confessed my feeling to you.

Y/N: You confessed? To me? I don't remember.

Taehyung: Just say that you want to say no. Don't make an excuse. It's fine with me. You rejecting me.

Y/N: What the heck?

Only then I remember what happened near the pond. Yoongi.
Where is Yoongi?

Y/N: Sorry to ask you but where is Yoongi?

I wish I could take back what I just asked cause his answer was a question too.

Taehyung: Who is that?

Y/N: Yoongi as in Shuga.

Taehyung: Shuga?

His face clearly showed that he had no idea who I was talking about.

No...no...this is not happening to me again.

I started panicking as well as hyperventilating.

Y/N: I mean Suga.

My voices cracked and before I knew it I was a mess. It was raining cats and dogs from my eyes and my hands ran trough my hair messing it up.

I don't care if I look like a maniac or a psycho right now.

I don't care if my hair is disheveled.

I don't care what Taehyung thinks about me.

All I want right now is...

I want Yoongi to be here.

The door bust open and in came Jungkook with a worried face.

Jungkook: Noona...Noona. Calm down.

Y/N: Jungkook.

I holded on his arm while he was trying to calm me down with a hug. But I was still a crying mess.

Y/N: Jungkook, you know Yoongi right? Yoongi as in Suga? Th-h-he one who was pop-pular in our school.

Jungkook: Noona-

Y/N: The Basket...ball freak. The one who looked like a kitten.

He gribbed my shoulder and shook me lightly.

Jungkook: Noona snap out of it.

I can't believe this fact about Yoongi not being here.

Jungkook let out a sigh and continued...

Jungkook: He died four years ago in a feriss wheel accident.

Author's note

Hey guys.
I thought this chapter was going to be emotional.
For those who 😭ed I am 🙏.

And for those who 🙅‍♀️ 😭 you are a 🤖 or is it just that this chapter is not that emotional?

I will try my best to make you shed those sparkling 💦 in the ⏯ chapter.

💜you,guys.

Take care.

Xs and Os.