Chapter 7

Mrs Lee: Settle down and go to your new designated seat.

I was biding goodbye to Hoseok with a pout. After all these days,I grew fond of his sunshine smile and his super noisy personality.

I stood up lethargictically to see Beakhyun smiling at me brightly.

Yes,he is cute but my heart doesn't feel anything. And...

Nope. You are wrong. My new seatmate is Yoongi not Beakhyun. He's seat is right infront of me that's why he was smiling at me.

I sat down in my new seat, greeted by a sleeping Yoongi and welcomed by Beakhyun turning around and smiling at me.

Wow. I see Yoongi never gets tired of sleeping and Beakhyun's mouth never hurts smiling.

Beakhyun: I am happy to be your neighbor.

He extended his hand for me to shake it. I did as he wanted, smiling back.

Y/N: I hope we can be good friends.

Yoongi: Can you guys shut up?

Beakhyun immediately released my hand and turned around.

I looked at Yoongi sleeping with no guilt for that rude behaviour.

I poked his cheek but no repond. I poked again which might have provoked him that made him say nonchalantly...

Yoongi: Don't touch me.

And drifted back to his wonderland again.

Y/N: Wow,why are you so cold?

Yoongi: Says the one who left me sleeping on a cold janitor's closet floor.

Finally. He opened his eyes throwing cold sharp daggers at me.

Y/N: Sorry, okay. Your head was heavy like a pumpkin.

I shrugged giving him a playful smile. He stood up from his lying position closing the distance between our faces and stared at me incredulously.

Y/N: Oh...let me correct that...

I moved more closer which made him back up a little.

Y/N: Your head is heavier than any pumpkin in this world.

And he flinched. Did the cold stone robort Yoongi I know just flinched?

Mrs Lee: Yoongi? Y/N? Can you settle down,please.

I gave a smirk and turned to the board. Y/N-1. Yoongi-0.

~At History Class~

Yoongi was dozing off. I think he really wants to get in trouble.

Our history teacher Kim Soo Hyun was strict but I don't mind as he carry around that handsome face.

I opened Yoongi's textbook and covered his face with it. Sometimes I can be a bitch but I am a total angel from inside.

Hahah. Self praise. It feels good.

Mr Kim was reading from the textbook and walking around the class. He was coming, nearer and nearer us.

If I don't do this, he will see Yoongi sleeping.

I am sorry,Yoongi. This is for your own sake.

I pinched his thigh which made him groaned in pain. I immediately closed his mouth indicating him to shut up. He looked confused so I whispered...

Y/N: You Doofus. Shut up before Mr Kim...

Mr Kim: Before I what?

I turned my head 45° to find Mr Kim's face between us staring angrily.

Mr Kim: Get out,you two.

Y/N: But...

Mr Kim: Shut up before I give a heavier punishment.

I stood up and so did Yoongi. I thought the conversation was over but it wasn't as Yoongi spoke up.

Yoongi: It's not her fault.