Chapter 24

~1 week later~

This place is still the same. It didn't change a bit cause the tree stands right where it used to be.

I dugged out the box which was buried for a long time popularly known as a time capsule to a certain person.

I placed the box on the ground and wiped my hands off the soil I had over while digging it out.

Y/N: There you go. Let me see what my kitten has putted inside.

I opened the box and saw 2 paper probably must be the the letter we wrote for the future us.

Oh...and there was a basketball. Hey it's the ball that I wrote on when he was going through tension.

Y/N: Shuga, Hwaiting! I know you can do it. I trust you.

I read out smiling at my message and turned around to read the message on the other side of the ball which were...

Y/N: You need to practice, dumbass. Get your ass in the game. If you can't even do that then it means that you have proven yourself as a twat,doofus,twit  and a complete scoundrel.

I remember that day. Crystal clear. Every small thing that happened.

Fuck these tears. Why? Do you enjoy blurring my vision?

I looked in the box again and saw a bunch of photos. I looked at each and every photo reminiscing the precious moment I spent with Yoongi.

Yoongi back hugging me showing off his gummy smile while I was pouting.

Tears never failed to fall continuously down my face.

The next one was taken at the basketball court.

Yoongi was giving me a piggyback ride and at the same time was trying to shoot the ball whilst I was laughing.

I never thought I could laugh like that let alone smile. We never know the value of a thing until we lose it.

The next one was a sweet one. It was a selfie.

Yoongi was kissing my cheek while I was there holding a shocked face.

Everytime my eyes met with Yoongi's gummy smile tears started to fall viciously.

I took out the letter and read it which was from Yoongi.

Dear Y/N,

I think I will be by your side while you read this, hopefully. The things I am doing right now is very embarrassing and stupid but that is what love makes you to do. Today is our first Monthsary so I wanted to do something special. Hope you like it. I wish I could stay with you forever. I wish I could freeze the time but that is out of my reach. But as your boyfriend I will make sure that no boy lays their eyes on you. I will kick their ass. I am sure I must have become more hot so you must be having hard time to resist me. In short I love you and forever will.

From your hot handsome boyfriend Yoongi.

If someone could see me they would think I am weird cause I was crying and laughing at the same time after finishing the letter.

Y/N: St-till the same old co-ocky dork.

I smiled and wiped the tears away with the top of my sleeve.

Y/N: I love you too.

I opened my letter out of curiosity and read it out loud hoping Yoongi could hear it from above.

Yo kitten,

I am believing you are still childish and cocky. But I still love you like that. I don't want things to change between us. Hope we are still loving eachother like there is no tomorrow. I promise I won't forget the moments I spent with you. Specially you. I love you kitten.

From your beautiful gorgeous girl.

I laughed at my letter and smiled with a puffy eyes which were on the verge of crying again.

Y/N: Guess we both were narcissist.

I laughed hilariously and stopped when I realized what I wrote in the letter.

My head hung low and I was crying again.

Y/N: I'm so sorry kitten. I am so sorry I didn't ke-ep my promise.

I cracked up.

Y/N: I am so sorry. I promised you I will never forget you and the moment I spent with you but after that accident we had, you left me an-nd I guess those memories also left along with you. I had to live without my childhood memories after that accident but you know what i-is worse, living without remembering you and those precious memories.

Putting everything in the box, I stood up. The wind blowing through my hair made me relaxe for a bite. Closing my eyes I could feel my tears being wiped away by the wind.

Every moment I spent with you was beautiful and I can never replace it.

You are irreplaceable.

I opened my eyes and smiled up at the ocean blue sky above.

Y/N: I will never stop loving you.

~End~

Author's note

Hey guys.
It's a sad ending.
Sometimes we gotta know that every story ❎ end with a happy ending.

If it was confusing or if you have any ❓, comment 👇.

I am deciding to 📝 a new book, a Park Changyeol fanfic.
If you want to read it check it out.
I won't hurt you.😂

💜 you,guys.

Take care.

Xs and Os.