Chapter 16

Y/N: Don't cry it's okay. I am here for you.

I stood up and pulled Beakhyun into an embrace. He was crying his eyes out and it somehow hurtted to see him like that.

I was in a standing position whilst Beakhyun was sobbing in my embrace on the swing.

Beakhyun: I would never do that kind of thing. Never in my life. I wouldn't stand that low, you know.

I gently caressed his hair and shushed him...

Y/N: It's alright. I'm here for you and will always believe you. Fuck this judgemental society.

He was continuously sobbing so I thought of a way to stop him from torturing his own eyes.

I stooped down on my knees and rubbed away his tears and smiled.

Y/N: Now stop crying. You are ruining your angel face.

My plan kind of worked as his lips curved upward.

Beakhyun: I'll drop you,Noona.

Y/N: Noona? I am younger than you.

Beakhyun: Its because you act like one.

I smacked his head lightly and stood up to go to my battlefield where I fight 24/7 with a bunny-monster known as 'Jungkook'.

~Next Day~

I smiled at my alarm clock which was 30 minutes late to wake me up at the right time. Seems like I woke up early. What a miracle.

Today, Yoongi  is having a basketball tournament.
I got to get ready so that I can see him. But why am I so excited?

Whatever. Fuck away these feelings.

Gotta transform myself from an ugly duckling to a beautiful Aurora.

~At the court~

Jungkook: The match already started.

Y/N: Chill bro. The first quarter is not even over.

Jungkook: Whateva. I am gonna sit with my friends.

Y/N: Or Lisa?

I smirked at my annoyed brother.

Jungkook: Stop mentioning that name. We broke up.

Y/N: What? NOOOOOOO....

Jungkook: She doesn't love me. Seems like she was crushing on a senior named 'Bobby' all the time.

Y/N: Bobby? Every girl would fall for him. No wonder why she left you.

Jungkook: I hate you. Just in case you don't know.

He rolled his eyes and walked away leaving me who was dieing of laughter.

I saw Yoongi making a shot and  scored a basket with no trouble.
To keep up with the game, I ran down to the front bench and was about to cheer when a bunch of girls shouted his nickname at the same fucking time.

Fangirls: GO SUGA OPPA.

I looked at them with a creeped out face. Wow. Talk about perfect synchronization and harmonization.

I know I can do better than them. I took in a deep breath and sang at the top of my lungs with my fist pumping the air.

Y/N: GO SHUGA GO. GO SHUGA GO.

He looked at my direction with a 'wtf' look. But...but...my friend, he instantly gave me his famous gummy smile showing two thumps up.

He turned his head back in the game. I smiled dreamily but soon was brought to reality from my trance when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up to find an asshole angel looking down at me.

Beakhyun: Is this seat taken?

Y/N: Nope but...I am allergic to assholes.

Beakhyun: Not me at all then.

He sat down and watched the game with me including some small talks which made me laugh.

Suddenly...

Y/N: Omo. Is he okay?

Beakhyun: Where was he looking?

I stood up from my seat as I saw Yoongi laying down on the court with his hands covering his nose.

SERIOUSLY, where was he looking? He is so careless.

~Yoongi's POV~

After that hit I had, I can't seem to focus.

My eyes were unconciously dragged towards Y/N. Why is she laughing like that? What is he saying to her? These questions kept on repeating on my mind.

After third quarter, I was substituted by Bobby as my couch sensed my situation.

I went to my bench and grabbed a trowel from my bag. I was trying to get back my breath when a bottle of water was held infront of me.

Y/N: What were you doing? You should have been careful. Are you okay? What got you so distracted that you even took a ball to your face?

Yoongi: You.