Chapter 6

???: You? Again?

I hid my face between my arms not wanting to answer him back.

I heard him coming in and closing the door behind.

Yoongi: Why are you crying?

It was spacious in here but why is he sitting next to me? I could feel his arms rubbing against mine.

Y/N: Why do you even care?

Yoongi: You are right. It's just that...this is my sleeping spot and you are kind of disturbing me.

Y/N: Well,I am so sorry to ruin your nap.

I was so furious at him for pouring oil on fire. I just hate his attitude.

Trust me. Even if he has this cute cat face, his personality fucks it all down.

I was about to sit up and make a run for the door but I felt his hand on my wrist.

I looked at my left to see him reflecting my action. Looking back with those cold cat eyes.

Y/N: What the hell?

Yoongi: I said you were disturbing me. I don't remember telling you to leave.

I released my wrist from his hand and looked down at my shoes. It was not interesting but for now, all of the things around me seemed interesting to distract me from the fact that I lost my dad.

We were sharing this silence where both of us were comfortable. Both of us didn't dare to break the silence until.

Y/N: Yoongi?

Yoongi: What is it?

Y/N: Do you ever feel angry at yourself for not being able to change your fate?

Yoongi: No. Why?

Y/N: Because I feel furious at myself for not being able to do that. I lost my way and I don't know what is happening to me at the moment. I lost my dad again. Moreover I am nothing but a bag of potato causing sadness everywhere. I...

I was about to end my speech with an emotional sentence but stopped midway when I felt a heavy thing lying on my shoulder.

Yoongi: Don't hate yourself. It's useless.

He sleepishly mumbled but it was clear enough for me to hear it.

Y/N: Yah. Are you seriously kidding with me? Here I am pouring out my feelings and there you were sleeping your ass. Wow.

He buried his face even near my neck and let out a muffle under his breath. An electrical sensation ran down my spine when it touched my neck.

I looked at his face and gosh...it was perfectly flawless. I think it is very alluring. WTF?

Wake up from your dream. He is just a high school kid. Shame on you,Y/N. You are older then him.

I spared another glance where I was outlining his jawline with my eyes. Everything about his cheeks were flawless. Bright tone and spotless with smooth surface.

I admired this breathtaking view infront of my eyes and said in defeat...

Y/N: If it wasn't for your fucked up personality, I would have fallen head over heels for you. Or even worse...

Kiss you right now.