Chapter 17

What is this feeling? Why am I so stressed out about what Yoongi said three days ago?

Today is the first day of our second semester and I was on my previous desk looking out at a pond. That is the first place where I encountered Yoongi.

He was cold back then. But I don't have to deal with him anymore. Sadly, we changed our seat again.

It was the end of the day and I was wrecking my head with so many useless shits.

What I mainly thought about was that as soon as I felt like I was thawing his icy heart, he utterly slams the door of hope, right on my bloody face with one fucking compliment.

~Flashback~

Yoongi: You.

Y/N: What? ME?

He shyly slapped the back of his neck with his hands and stuttered...

Yoongi: Yo-your ugly face distracted me.

With that harsh comment he stood up from the bench and dissapeared into thin air. Not forgetting the fact that he left me holding the water like a lunatic.

~End of Flashback~

I gave out a long sigh and continued observing the pond.

???: It's a magical pond.

I felt someone whispering near my ear and that someone... almost kissed my cheek when I turned around to look who it was.

Y/N: Shut up. I am not dumb, Shuga.

Yoongi: It's Suga not Shuga.

Y/N: I know dumbass.

Yoongi: You will only call me 'Suga' when pigs fly.

Y/N: And it would be a cold day in July if you start sleeping less."

We started to giggle at eachother's honest comments and he said in between his laugh...

Yoongi: I gotta tell you something...

I looked up to him and stopped laughing but still having a smile on my face.

Y/N: I am all ears.

He gave out a shaky chuckle scratching the back of his neck and confessed...

Yoongi: I love you,Jeon Y/N.

Y/N: What in the fucking freaky motherfucking bloody hell?

Yoongi: It's okay, I know how you feel right now. It came out so sudden.

He looked away avoiding my eyes and took a deep breath before looking deep into my eyes and spitting it all out.

Yoongi: But I really mean it. I don't know what happened to me after the day I met you. I am scared of what you are turning me into with that beautiful smile of yours. Your presence causes my legs to feel weak, heart to beat fast and body to sweat like I just ran ten lapse around a football ground. Do you even know how hard it is for  me to hide these nervousness with a cold expression?

I was partially opening my lips to answer him but he stopped me in the middle.

Yoongi: Don't answer that. Trying my best to hold back to kiss you, hug you and talk with you. Do you know how hard it is for me? It has almost been a month fighting back my urges.

I was so shocked right now. He loves me? I am so confused right now.

First, he acts cold to me and says that I am ugly. Now, he loves me?Not even like but love?

Y/N: I am really spooked out right now.

Yoongi: I can't blame you for feeling spooked out as I kind of sounded like a pervert.

I looked at him who was giving me a genuine smile. 

Y/N: Yoongi, I...

Yoongi: It's okay. I think I know your answer by the way you just reacted. But I will try my best to make you mine.

Stupid nincompoop, he didn't even let me complete my sentence.

Y/N: Asshole. Will you even let me speak?

He was leaning on table with perplexity like how I was a second ago.

I stood up from my chair and made my way towards him while still looking at him, giving a mischievous smirk as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Y/N: I think starting from now onwards, you don't have to fight back your urges anymore.