Chapter 20

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Y/N: Can't you see? I am waiting for someone to call and apologize accepting his faults.

Jungkook scoffs at the sight of me staring my phone.

Jungkook: Why can't you do that instead?

Y/N: That will just...I don't know.

I sighed relieving myself a little bit. I rolled over my bed and made noises which were not human language.

Jungkook: I am not a love expert but let me give you an advice.
GTFO!

Y/N: What? The? Hell? Do? You? Mean? By? That?

I felt my bed dripping down and felt a hand grabbing my wrist pulling me up.

Jungkook: Get The Fuck Out!!!

He shook me vigorously and smacked my head.

Y/N: Hey, don't forget that I am your elder sister.

At my statement he looked at my watery eyes which caused him to immediately pull me into a hug.

Jungkook: I knew that you were acting all strong and tough as fuck. Don't be a bitch. GTFO and meet Yoongi Hyeong. He must be also feeling shitty.

Y/N: I don't know anymore i-if..

My voice cracked into mumbles and I was holding onto him for dear life.

Y/N: If we will get through this.

Jungkook: Shush...

He pulled away to rub my tears.

Jungkook: I know you can. After all, who is your brother?

Y/N: Cocky, huh?

A small smile formed on my face and a laughed escaped my mouth at how he hilariously shrugged.

Jungkook: Not that much cocky like your boyfriend. By the way, I saw him an hour ago with Beakhyun in the park.

Y/N: What? Are you sure about that?

Jungkook: Affirmative.

Y/N: I need to go.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and ran leaving a preplexed bunny on my bed to where they might start a fight.

Seriously, they two dislike eachother. I mean only Yoongi dislike him but I got to be there to avoid one of them to end up in the hospital.

~At the park~

Y/N: YOONGI!

My eyes were searching for a boy with pale skin. To my surprise, I tracked down the person I wanted to eagerly meet. He was on a swing with eyes fixed on the ground.

Y/N: Yoongi.

I called out and ran towards him. Successfully earning a gaze from him.

Y/N: I heard you were with Beakhyun. What were you guys talking about? Your face seems unhurt.

My hands interrogated his face for any sign of bruise or blood. He just looked at me with stoic face.

Y/N: What happen?

Yoongi: Genie?

Y/N: What the hel-

Yoongi: Genie, I had a fight with my girlfriend the day before yesterday.

I gave out a shaky breath and took the vacant side beside him. I knew where this was going.

Yoongi: The past two days felt like hell without her by my side. Without her smiling at me. Without her embrace.

He huffed out and changed his gaze upon the sky which was now tinted a light orange.

Yoongi: That's when I realized that I can't live without her. Before I knew it, she became my everything. So Genie,will you grant me my second wish?

I was emotionally touched by what he said. A knot was tied in my throat and I couldn't speak out so I just hummed as a 'Yes'.

Yoongi: I wish her to forget all the pain I caused to her. I just want her to think of it as a nightmare and forgive me for being a dickhead.

I slightly giggled and said...

Y/N: Your wish is my command.

I stood up and rushed behind a tree and moved back towards him to pretended as if I was tired.

Y/N: Kitten...you were here all the time?

He gave out a genuine smile and stood up on his feet. He played along.

Yoongi: What's the matter, babe?

Y/N: I just had a nightmare about us fighting.

Yoongi: That is just a nightmare. Come here.

He opened his arms and jacket for me to nuzzle in his chest. I loved how cozy and warm he was. I could hear his heart beating fast.

When he shows me what effect I had on him, he never fails to look cute.

Yoongi: You should have brought a jacket.

Y/N: I just wanted to find an excuse to cuddle with you like this.

Yoongi: Don't need to find an excuse, babe. I am all yours.

I smiled sheepishly and took in his scent.

Y/N: Another cocky asshole. But this one is a cocky kitten not a cocky bunny.

Yoongi: And this cocky kitten is head over heels for you.