I turn to them again. They all sit and a waitress who looks like she's about to fall takes their orders . One of them looks at me for too long for my liking and winks. I turn back to my ice cream bowl to find it empty.

" Hey!! That was my ice cream." I say folding my arms over my chest.

" I'm sorry . I'm just nerves." Great now I have to buy another one.
I get up and head to the counter. I order another strawberry mint and look over to the boys who are all staring at me. Isn't that awkward. I look away pretending to be busy with my phone. I hate attention. I receive a text from my mum asking me if I'm done. I text her back informing her I still don't have a dress. I put my phone in my pocket. And wait patiently for my ice cream.

Riley slides to my side with her empty bowl asking for a refill.

" You do realize that all of them are looking at you. Especially Jasper."

I shrug my shoulders and take my order. It's cold ,just the way I like it. I take a scoop and moan at it's deliciousness.

"I bet I can make you moan louder than that sweetheart."
I turn around to be met by a guy in brunette hair,his brown eyes roaming my body. Creep.

" Back off Nate." Riley hisses stepping Infront of me. The guy smirk not taking his eyes off me.

" How come you never told me you have a very delicious meal of a friend ,sweet Riley." He reaches for her face but she slaps his arm away.

"Stay away from her."
Riley holds my wrist pulling me back to our table.

" Jerk!"

"Who was that?" From Riley's face, his not on her hot guy list.

" His the guy whose been bullying me around since seventh grade. I hate him , so much. "
She always mentioned something about a guy trying to touch her and pull pranks on her. He has a beautiful face if you ask me but  he does sound like a jerk.

" You can't hate me that much sweetie. I know you love me. Don't deny it."
He stalks towards Riley with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"Now sweetie , introduce me to your friend."

The nerve. I don't like his vibe at all. Riley suddenly has a shift in moods . She no longer looks tough, she's terrified. She swallows hard closing her eyes and I watch as he snacks his hand near her breast.

" Take your filthy hands off my best friend. "
He finally looks at me with a smile on his face. He leans on the table lowering his face to mine.

"Aren't you a feisty one. I must admit I like my girls bowing to me, but your worth the chase, my precious."

" You are legit the most disgusting thing I have ever come across."
He places his hand on his heart pretending that I pierced him.

" That hurt. But I doubt that's what little sweet Riley here thinks. "

He reaches for her again and I swear all the patience in me runs out . I get up and grab his arm twisting it behind his back and pinning him to the transparent window. I press harder until his faces is squashed. I push his legs apart and he falls on his knees , groaning in pain.

" Listen here you fat ass eguana. No one and I mean no one, touches my best friend inappropriately or even dares to hurt her. And when I say get your filthy hands off her I mean it. If I ever see you near her or even an inch close to her,I will personally hunt you down  and scare the shit out of you ass. I'm I clear!" I say loud enough between gritted teeth on his ear.
When he doesn't respond,I hit his head on the window and he groans louder.

" I said...I'm I ..Clear!"
He nods his head vigorously and I let him go. I look over to Riley whose shocked.

" Are you okay?"