Break

Okay guys i know this is going to suck a lot but i am going to be taking time off Wattpad. Now I'm not saying I'm going off forever it's just that people have been SO much pressure on me to update and a few not all have been private messaging me a lot to update there's someone who talks to me but it's not him there others beside him.

Guys you have to understand like all of you i have a life, a job, a mother who really needs my aid, 1 niece and 3 nephews, taxes, and responsibilities. I love working on Wattpad i love doing my stories but when people tell me to update it puts so much pressure on my shoulders. And plus recently i has to deal with TWO shit rag assholes one of which started bashing on this very story. His/Her username is ShadowDragon2008 and they had the nerve to be disrespectful to MY character. Look i know i said this a million times but I'm going to keep repeating myself so sorry if i sound like a broken record. I respect EVERYONE'S opinion but negative opinions i WILL NOT tolerate i will NOT let my stories be disrespected like Pacific Rim Uprising or The Michael Bay Transformers movies that in my that LOVE!

(That's right i said it! Those who don't like unfollow, yelll, insult, death threat me, go ahead! 😠😠😠😠 To those who do thank you for understanding.)

Plus i have my own personal problems going on so i have to work on that. Plus my mother's knee is hurting real badly she had back surgery and i HAVE to help her. Family always come first to those understand Thank you for those who don't and pressure me to Update you're not human. Sacrifices have to be made albeit i WILL be working on some chapters during my break but i will not be publishing them until i return that way you all can have like (insert unknown time of return) work of chapters. Plus i want to work on new stories that don't always focus on animes i want to work western shows to because i currently live in the U.S. So please understand and thank you.

Play if you want