"I hated needles, so i ran"

Millie's POV:

As i sat in the kitchen staring at this massive stack of pancakes, i started to panic more and more, he was going to force me to eat and the doctor was going to hurt me. "Eat at least one pancake baby", Cameron said pouting as if  he was conversing with a baby. I picked up the large fork and dug it  into the heap of pancakes. Then i put the small cake in my mouth. Despite the delicious taste i couldnt help but think of all the calories and the weight i would be putting on because of this one bit let alone a whole pancake. I started to cry. Some might think this is the most ridiculous this tocry about but i found it very hard to consume anything without thinking of the number on the scale increasing with every bite. "Shushhhh don;t cry baby this is good. Your gonna be so healthy" I said to me just as i swallowed my first bite. Just then the door bell rang. NO NO NO, i couldn't face the doctors. 

"Please don't make me do this Cameron, i'll be a good girl, i promise" i said hysterically. he looked torn but eventually stood up to open the door to the man. I could faintly hear the conversation the two men where having at the door, but it was a struggle because of the loud sobs coming from me. Just then Cameron and an old ma entered the room "So Cam here tells me that you're afraid of the doctor little lady" he said with a warm smile, usually i would have smiled brightly up at him but i was so scared of the doctor. 

Flashback-

Third person POV:

(Millie is 8 years old) Millie was put in the car by her caregiver as they drove to the doctor, once the car stopped she was taken out  and led to an ugly and run down building. "Where are we?" she asked fearfully to her caregiver. "Shut up " she replied in a monotone voice. They walked into the building. it seemed deserted to Millie. Just as a shadow came out from behind a pillar, "is that her" the man asked. "Yea, give her all the shots and stuff, social services are visiting tomorrow and she was supposed to have them done 3 years ago" she said carelessly "Absolutly" the man replied evily "she is just going to have to follow me, now wait here and ill have her back to you in 10 minutes or so" the lady just noded and took a seat on an old dusty chair as she waited for the man to be done giving Millie all her flu shots and rabies shots and what not.

Millie was dragged into a room and heard the door close behind her. "Who are you" she asked in a small voice. "Im your 'doctor'" he replied mimiking bunny ears with his two fingers. "Get in the bed bitch" Millie quickly did as she was told, "now take of your shirt" it was at this point that Millie finally realised what was going on and she started to sob. "Please sir, dont hurt me" salty tears dripped down her face as they touched they edge of her mouth she tasted the salt in disgust. The man was fed up with the slow movements of  Millie so he quickly yanked her top off ripping itin the procees, then sqeezed her small breasts. "OWWW" she said as she was sobbing. Luckily Lisa, her caregiver heared her screem and entered the room at the correct time to save her. She may have been cold hearted but she was not a monster. she pulled Millie up from the hospital bed and theyboth ran back to the car, Millie still had no top. 

Flashback over--

Millie's POV:

i continued to cry remembering the doctors appointment i had when i was only 8 yers old. I didn't want him to do the same to me. I ran to cameron and buried my face deep into his hoodie and refused to let him go. Luckily he didn't seem to want to let me go either. he hugged me super tighly as if to reassure me, and picked me up in his arms. "Your safe babygirl, nothing will happen to you" he said as he bouched me lighly on his hip, as if i was a little girl. 'Doc is just going to come over and check your weight and blood pressure and then give you some pills to take, i will be with you the whole time" I slowly nodded seeing no way out of this. "o...okay" I sniffled. "Ok will you please place her on the weighing scale" Doc asked. Cameron set me down but stayed very close to me. "Only 46 kilos" he said dissapointedly, i started to panic, i didn't want cameron or anyone to be dissapointed in me. "Thanks ok honey, you will only get healthier from here. Cam said with an encouragign smile. i smiled back and nodded slightly. "Ok if you would just place your arm in this and its going to get a little tight but it's perfectly normal" I did as i was told. "Ok so you have some high blood pressure, thats not suprising considering the amount of stress you have been under recently". 

A couple of minutes later the appointment was over and doc was leaving, Cam escorted him to the door and i was left alone in the kitchen, i was just glad that everyhting went well. When Cameron came back he seemed to have someting he was hokding behind his back, but i couldn't see what it was. "Sweetheart i have to give you a little something, but it's not going to hurt i promise its only going to make you feel better." he kept advancing towards me slowly, "what is it" i was scpetical. "the doctor thought that you would be more comfortable if it came from me and not him " he said avodiding my question. 

Once he was right infront of me, that arm he was hinding behind his back came out infornt of him so i could see it, he has a syringhe in his hand. I hated needles, so i ran.