"Im so poud of you baby"

Cameron's POV:

"What do you mean you're not skinny? have your seen yourself properly Millie" i was confused and shocked at the same time. How did she not see it, she was practically skin and bones. "Please eat" i tried again in a small voice, once i realised she wasn' looking at me. "I don't deserve it" she answered back in the tiniest whisper, but the room was so silent now that the movie was off, i could not have missed it.  "What do you mean baby" i said as i took her hand in mine, "your so perfect, your just  a bit small, i want to make sure you stay healthy so that you can stay by my side for as long as i live. I need you" 

She still refused to look at me. "Could you just eat some of it please, it will make you strong" i heared a small sigh come from her lips, i handed her the bowl hesitently, unsure if the sigh meant she was fed up with me asking her or if it meant she was defeated and would give it a try. A couple of seconds later she took the bowl out of my grasp and set it on her lap. I turned around the continue 'watching the movie' but really all my senses were confused on her to see if she would really eat, i just wanted to give her some privacy and not make her feel pressure with me starring at her. 

A few minutes into the movie i heared the spoon scrap against the side of the bowl, a small smile came to my face. Once i finally turned aound to face her only a couple of spoonfuls had been taken out of the bowl. However this was a small victory tonight, i was not going to force her to eat more, tomorrow i would try to give her a little more. "Im so proud of you baby, i said as i gently nuzzled my head into the area where her neck and shoulder met. "You did so well" I could see a little bit of pink appearing on the tip of her cheeks, followed by a little yawn i chuckled at that. 

"How about i take you up to bed huh?" She nodded lightly and attempted to get off my lap, but i just wrapped my arms around her legs and carried her up bridal style, despite the struggle she put up to her out of my hold, i wouldn't let her. She needed to realised how tiny and weightless her body was, if i would carry her up 2 flights of stairs with no effort. I was shocked about how she thought of herself. I lay her in bed gently and tokk off her shoes to make her comfortable. "There you go babygirl" i said as i sliped the covers over her small body and went intot he closet to change my clothes. I still couldn't get the events of tonight out of my head. i needed to find a way to help. I put on my sweatpants and left my torso bear. I slowly slipped into the king sized bed next to my girl, only to realise she was fast asleep. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her right up against my body to keep her safe and give me some peace of mind while i was sleeping that nothing would happen to her. I eventually fell asleep mentally reminding myself to ask the doctor who was coming tomorrow about body dismorphia.

Millie's POV:

The next morning i woke up the the smell of something sweet cooking. I turned around only the find the right side of the bed empty. That's when i remembered last night. OH no. he knew. He's probably disguted with me now. What am i going to do. One of the first men i've ever trusted in my life apart from Joe. 

All of a sudden i heared foot steps coming up the stairs. i quickly lay down on the bed and pretended to be fast asleep on instinct. "I know your awake baby, i made us breakfast, lets go down stairs, you need to be strong for the doctors appointment". Thats the moment i remebered the doctors appointment we spoke about the other night. I had mixed emotions. Part of me was happy that he seemed to still care for me, enough to care for my health and to make me breakfast. The rational part of me hated the doctor. I started shaking in fear, as Cameron led me down the stairs slowly and sat me at the kitchen counter and placed a large plate of pancakes right front of my face.

Thanks again for all the amazing people who have read my story so far already 113 reads :) And please be sure to comment and vote :) it really encourages me to wrtie x