"The plan was in motion"

Millie Tucker's POV:

As my eyes slowly began to open i felt a stabbing sensation in my neck, my hands reached up slowly to cup my neck in a weak attempt of healing myself. I repetidly blinked in hopes of clearing my vision, as all i could see was shapes and coulours in a dirty and dark room. After touching my neck, i brought my hands before my face to see what was bothering me. Crimson red blood coated my hands. I started to panick and quickly scooted back stupidly beliveing that i could escape the blood on my neck.

All of a sudden, in mid panic the door of the dark room that i had failed to see swung open revelaing a tall man with dark blonde hair. His eyes seem gloss over and it made me incredibly uncumfortable. "Here" he grumbled angrily as he chucked what looked my a rag towards me. "you will wear this tonight for the auction, look nice" he blurted out. "or what?" i said with a random burst of confidence. I had no idea why i had said that. i was extremly shy and this was definitly not the moment to have confidence. He stopped mid step as i said so. "Or ill dress you myself, and knock out a couple of your pearly white teeth along the way, how does that sound." he chucked live an evil mastermind. And slambed the door, almost bursting my ear drum with the sound it made. 

Then it hit me, the words he had said when he first entered the room. 'What auction ?' i said fearfully to myself. 'Was i going to be sold?' My breathing became quick and came out in pants. I could not longer breath, i was having a panic attack. I had to calm myself down. I sat myself down in the corner of the sound so i could feel a sense of security. I held my head between the palms of my hands and my head grew heavy. I began to rock back and forth slowly on the heals of my feet. Then for the next five minutes, all i did was focuse of slowly down my breathing, until i felt my body begin to relax. I had to stop thinking about the auction that would take place tonight. and just focuse on staying alive at this moment. I had no idea how long i had been uncontious, nor why there was blood on my neck, but i was hoping for the best. I had a 'family', Karly must have noticed that i was missing by now, she might have informed the police or at least our caregivers. I convinced myself that i would be ok.

I slowly stood up with the little energy that i had left and made my way to the otherside of the room, and slwoly picked up the 'clothing' it was a pair of extremly low waisted black booty shorts and only covered half of my butt cheeks and a black square neck bralette that covered barely any of my cleavage. I was extremly self contious about my body and this only made my anxiety worsen. But i had to remain calm in order not to trigger another panic attack. 'I would be alright' i repited to myself mentally. 

Cameron's POV:

I loaded up a couple of guns, and took a couple of hand knives. I had to be complelty prepared. Today was the day we would finally be taking down one of the biggest sex trafficing rings of all time, nothing could be put to chnace and nothing could go whrong. 

All of my men was prepapring for battle. We had the largest gang in south America, the odds were in our favour. As i prepared i read through the files to make sure that nothing would suprise me. One wrong move and this would be the end. We had found their location and the men guarding tonight's auction was limited.

As night fell, we geared up. All my men stood in silence waiting for me to give the order and we stood metres away from the auction. The plan was simple, Me and diego would enter posing as two wealthy men looking to buy a coupld of girls. Whislt the guards at the front were checking us, half of us could sneek in fron the back entrence, killing anyone that got in their way. then once we were in the second half of my men would be waiting outside waiting to kill anyone who tried to escape during the chaos. 

"Alright men, this is the moment we have been waitng for, the time to take down this ordganisation is upon us", "LET'S GO". The plan was finally in motion. 

Diego and i were dressed in Armani suits, to look the part, we calmy walked up to the entrence and presented the guards with the tickets we had aquiered thanks to James our most skilled hacker. "Here are the tickets gentlemen" the guards took the tickets and scanned them with a fluorencent light. the light turned green and beeped letting them know that we were legit. "Thank gentlemen please make sure to keep your tickets on you at all times as we could ask you to present them a second time at any point during this auction". The man said proffesionally, just as half of my mafia members had discreetly slipped past them and entered the auction threw the service door. 

Please try to vote and comment, it would mean so so much to me. I am planning to udate everyday :)