chapter ten

Chapter ten

Regina sat in her room scrolling on social media, she clicked on Ezra stories smirking as she seen him rapping along to a song. She stopped as her heart dropped. She seen he was posted up with Haven.

Tears came to her eyes as she felt like throwing her phone. 

"Haven, tell them you belong to me."

"You tell them." She smiled. "And stop recording me."

"Haven tell them who the fuck I belong to."

"The start of your sentence."

"I belong to Haven?"

"Yes." She smiled covering her face. "Ezraaaaaa stooopa for real, for real."

"Come give me kiss then."

Her tears started falling out her eyes as she clicked out his page, Ezra was all she knew and he never was like that with her. She knew he loved her but he wasn't in love. Her heart was honestly hurt and she couldn't stand the feeling.

"Your mother said go do them dishes." Her mother boyfriend of the month busted in her room making her glare at him.

"You knock on a door you want to enter." She scrunched her face up making him chuckle.

"You a fine piece of reeces chocolate pieces but you better watch your mouth before I make you choke on your own words and tears."

"As I said before, get out my room. I'll do the dishes, bye."

Walking in he closed the door making her gulp as her heart started beating. She started backing into the wall when he started unbuckling his belt, she looked around. There was nothing to defend herself.

"Get out my room!" She yelled hoping her mom could hear. "Get out!"

He smirked walking to her, he loved when they yelled no and didn't want to have sex. He especially loved the young ones because they pussy wasn't as ran through as the old ones.

"Please don't do this." She spoke looking at him as he stood naked under the belt.

Her mother had plenty of men running through her house but none of them ever tried to rape her, they figured the abuse she get was already too crucial but Sheldon didn't care. He loved forcefully having sex with people, it turned him on because he knew they really meant yes.

"Please." She begged.

All that did was make him come closer, she didn't even fight because she knew it wouldn't do anything. This was a 240 pound man compared to her 137 pounds. His fist were the size of her head, she didn't have the energy nor strength.

He was on coke along with taking pills, no matter what she did to him he wouldn't feel any of it. He was already out his body from the drugs.

She laid there feeling disgusting as he thrusted in and out of her, his sweat dripped onto her face as she silently cried hoping it was over soon.

Three minutes later he was shaking and grunting, he stood up buckling his pants back up smirking at her. It was better than what he expected, way better than her mothers. He was going to come back for more.

"Why ain't my dishes done yet?" Her mother busted in the room stumbling with a Tito's Vodka bottle in her hand.

"He raped me." Regina spoke with pleading eyes hoping her mother at least kicked him out.

"Well did you like it?" She asked him.

"It was the best." He smirked.

"Good, now you shouldn't want sex tonight." She smiled then turned to her daughter. "Go do them dishes."