chapter seventeen

Flaire looked in her full body mirror looking at the sweatsuit she had on, she had some stacked sweatpants that she made along with a matching jacket. She kept it simple with a black tanktop and Jordan black cats.

She put her hair in a top knot bun making sure her lashes were still full. She looked at her purses tilting her head to the side as she decided on a bag she got from Shein. She put everything she needed in her bag then went back to the mirror. 

She looked at her perfume collection trying to decide which one she wanted, grabbing Marc Jabobs Daisy she sprayed it a few times then grabbed her lip gloss putting it on. 

"You ready?" Keygan walked into her room looking her up and down.

"Why you didn't tell me you were here?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"I was down there talking to Dev."

"Oh, well I'm ready." She grabbed her purse letting him walk ahead of her as she made sure she closed and locked her door. "I'm leaving sissys."

"Okay, have fun." Haven smiled holding Alana.

"Keep my sister safe Key," Genesis said looking at them.

"When have I ever put her in danger?"

"Don't start today." She looked at him making him chuckle. "I love you, sissy, call me if you need anything."

"I love y'all too."

She walked out the door as Keygan opened the car door for him, he gently gripped her waist to help her step into his Jeep. She thanked him as she waited for him to walk around, once he started the car his phone automatically started playing music.

"One, two, three, four fuck the opps, them niggas hoes. Five, six, seven, eight slamming rakes we GDK." Key mumbled along to the music making Flaire look at him. 

Keygan was fine. Like fine fine.

He was brown skin with clear skin and bushy eyebrows that were naturally arched. His long eyelashes curled upwards but it made his eyes look more memorizing. He stood at 6'2 with a cocky build, he didn't have a stomach but most of his weight came from his upper body.

He had a full beard and whenever he smiled, his cheeks went in due to his deep dimples. Flaire could tell he got a fresh lineup. 

He is so fine.

He had on black joggers and a VLone hoodie paired with black Yeezy's V3 700, it was a simple fit but Keygan was that nigga when it came to dressing. The real Mr.Putiton.

"You see what you like?" He asked making her roll her eyes as she continued staring at him.

"I did until it opened its mouth."

"It?" He chuckled. "What you be saying? The math not mathing."

"Alright, Keygan." She rolled her eyes again chuckling. "Where are we going?"

"To Hell if we not praying,"

"You're mad annoying."

"What happened with you and Ezra?"

"What he tell you?"

"Just you pissed him the fuck off, he said he ain't finna fuck with you for a while."

"And that's perfectly fine with me because I don't wanna talk to him at all, not in a while, nothing. He can kiss my ass."

"What happened?"