chapter twenty-five

Devon walked into the room seeing Genesis laid down with Alana, as soon as she saw her daddy she stood up stumbling to get to him. He lifted her off the bed lifting her in the air as she started to give him kisses while he returned them.

Genesis laid down watching them not bothering to say anything.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked laying down coming to kiss her forehead.

"A little headache but I'm fine."

Genesis was now ten weeks pregnant, they were both happy but they didn't want to tell their sisters yet.

"Your father told me Flaire came to see him." He said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"She didn't say anything to me, he didn't either."

"She didn't say anything?"

"No."

"You think he told her?"

"If he told her, she probably would've come in here swinging then packed her bags."

"I still think you should've told them when everything first happened, that's their mother and father also. They have the right to know. It bought you bits of peace to know everything, you don't think they should know everything?"

"Now that they are older, I have been thinking about telling them."

"You should, just when everything calms down."

"Did you speak to Blaire now that Sevyn is awake?"

"We have an understanding Gen, we got this. Don't worry about that."

Genesis was about to say something until Haven walked into her room looking mad, they furrowed their eyebrows waiting for her to talk.

"Indigo is really pissing me off." She spoke.

"What did she do?"

"She's so nasty! We're the only ones that use our bathroom so I told her whenever I clean the bathroom, she cleans it the following day. She hasn't touched that bathroom in a damn month but yet she always dirties it!"

"Stop yelling Haven," Genesis said due to her having a headache.

"And stop lying! I just cleaned the bathroom last week!" Indigo said walking into the room.

"You wiped the sink and mopped the floor! You were on your period last week and left some blood on the toilet and the tampon wrappers on the window seal!"

"You're a fucking liar Haven."

"Can we just stop yelling? Let's just talk so we could come up with a solution." Genesis said.

"Y'all two are the only ones who use your bathroom, there shouldn't even be a discussion on who's not picking up their slack. Haven you just cleaned it up so tomorrow or in the next two days Indigo you clean it up." Devon said. "From there Haven and it's going to go like that."

"Okay, so when she doesn't clean it then what?"

"You riding the wrong dick." Indigo rolled her eyes.

"If she doesn't clean the bathroom properly, she'll get punished properly. We aren't going to discuss shit that hasn't happened yet."

Haven rolled her eyes walking out of the room, she was so annoyed. She was just starting her period and she couldn't even take a bath in peace because there was hair all in the tub.

Haven began cleaning her room, she hated when things were out of place. She heard a knock on her door and before she could say anything it opened.

"Do you have the Flexi-rods?"