chapter fifteen

"Daddy, can I have this?" Ra's daughter, Rylee, asked, holding up a fruit cup.

"Yes, baby, don't spill it on yourself."

"I'm a big girl now, daddy." She looked at him, making him chuckle.

"You right, sweet girl." He continued smiling as she walked out of the room.

"This bitch didn't even say bye, ever since that day she ain't say shit to me. I apologized to that bitch multiple times." Blaire spoke out annoyed.

"She stopped fucking with you cause you were disrespecting her but you still disrespecting her so why would she?"

"I don't disrespect her to her damn face."

"Besides saying sorry, what else have you tried?" Ra asked sitting up. "Actually nigga when you start catching feelings for Brat?"

"Brah, I don't like Brat."

"Yes you do nigga." Ra chuckled. "You in here going through her social media and triple texting that girl."

"And what about you nigga? You in here stressed over Flaire."

"Cause I want Flaire and that's known my nigga."

"You want Flaire but you been in here down. Flaire lives 10 minutes away, Brat lives 3 hours away. You ain't trying to get her my nigga."

Ra didn't respond back as he thought about what Blair said, he was right. He wasn't applying enough pressure to show Flaire that he wanted her.

"You know where she at?"

"She started working at this clinic, she bout to get off in around 10 minutes."

"You'll watch Ry for me real quick?"

"Make it quick nigga, time is money."

"Shut the fuck up." He spoke going to put his slides on. "Aye Rylee?"

"Yes, daddy?" She spoke running from her room.

"Imma be right back, be good for uncle Blair."

"Okay, can you get ice cream while you out?"

"It's ice cream in the freezer, tell him to make you some."

"Okay, daddy."

Opening the door, he stopped seeing Mya was getting out of the car making him sigh. She walked towards him looking crazy, she still had two black eyes and a busted lip.

"What you doing here?" Ra asked before she could come within arms reach.

"I came to talk."

"I told you, I don't wanna talk no more. I told you my terms, either agree with them or go to jail."

"You love me Ramier, you'll never send me to jail."

"Let me get this through your head Shmya, I don't love you. You tried to kill me, I hate you. I hate that you're my child mother, I hate that I was ever with you. You continue to try to get me out of my character and make me someone I'll never be, I can never love you again. Either agree with my terms right here and right now or prepare to say your goodbyes."

"Ramier, she's all I have left." She started to cry as she thought about her daughter.

Ra and Mya have been in court constantly for the past three years fighting for joint custody but now he was asking for full custody without visitation. He was also asking for a restraining order so he wouldn't have to see her anymore.

"And you can still see your daughter once you earn it because I promise you, nobody gon bring her to visit you in jail."

"I'm so sorry Ramier, I'm so sorry." She started to cry jumping into his arms. "I love you so much, please don't make me choose. Please."