chapter five

Chapter five

Ezra released into the condom out of breath as Regina laid flatly on her stomach coming down from her high. He smirked and shook his head, going to flush the condom down the toilet. Regina was already working on a nap when he came back, he laughed picking her up so they can clean their selves up.

"I'm tired." She whined as he sat her on the toilet seat.

"Go get in the shower while I clean up in a few."

"Okay." She mumbled quietly as he got her body wash and rag out the counter as she waited until he was out the bathroom to strip out of her shirt.

"I hate when you do that yo." He told her as she covered her chest while he came back in to get the Lysol wipes.

"I'm sorry." She put her head in embarrassment.

"There's nothing wrong with you, you beautiful inside and out." He told her honestly picking her head up with his finger.

Since Regina mom was so abusive, she had so many scars on her body. From cigarette burns to belt whips, even the scars of the razor she used many times adding on the pain. She hated what she went through, she just wanted her mother to be a mother to her and have the bond that she dreamed of.

"Actually you would be even better if you was yourself, you know how hurt feel so why would you make someone else feel hurt?" He asked not understanding how she was a bully.

"Can we not talk about this while I'm naked?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Just saying, I'll be back in like three minutes." He told her leaving out leaving her to get in the shower.

He walked in his room starting to change his sheets and clean up adding Regina clothes to his dirty clothes sitting out some clean clothes for both of them. He was about to go in the bathroom when his phone chimed, he looked at the picture Haven just posted double tapping it. He smirked then walked in the bathroom stripping.

~

Flaire, Haven, Genesis, and Devin sat in the principal office waiting to have a meeting with the principle, Genesis was annoyed she had to be here again for one of them. Flaire on the other hand didn't care, she was 18 so she didn't even understand why they was even calling her guardian. She sighed making Genesis look over, she didn't understand why they was waiting so long if they was assigned to come this time.

"You're mad? Maybe if you go to school and do what the fuck you suppose to do you wouldn't have so many damn meetings."

"All I did was blow out breath." She waved her off.

"Oh well, it's annoying as hell coming up here every other damn day because you can't keep your mouth closed or your hands to yourself."

"People shouldn't be so stupid and they wouldn't have to deal with the consequences."

"You think you so damn tough, that's how people get killed. Sometimes you need to learn when to shut up and let shit go. Not every action needs a reaction." Devin added sensing his wife was about to blow up.

"I'm not keeping my mouth close to please anybody, fuck you mean? If somebody got something to say they could fight me and that's just how I operate. They tough enough to add their input into something, they tough enough to get beat the fuck up."

"Having that mentality really going to get you hurt one day or even worse, killed." Devin shook his head

"We all gotta die someday." She shrugged leaning back in her seat putting in her headphones.