Chapter one

Chapter One

"Please just five more minutes." I mumbled turning to the other side.

"You said that five minutes ago." My sister said pulling my cover off of me letting the cold air take over.

I sighed opening my eyes sitting on my bed for two more minutes staring out of space, I got up and yawned fixing my boob that came out the tank top. I stretched going to do my morning routine as usual.

"I need y'all to come straight home., we need to have a family meeting." My oldest sister Genesis said feeding her three month old baby, Alana.

"Why? I have cheer leading practice." My little sister Indigo whined.

"I'm sure you can miss one practice." My big sister Flaire added.

"I'm sure nobody was talking to you, Fire." She rolled her eyes.

"But I said something anyway, Purple." She retorted back as I shook my head eating my cereal.

"Where's Devin? Is he taking us to school?" I asked my Genesis.

"Um, no he got called into work. Y'all have to catch the bus or walk." Genesis said.

"Bus? Walk? What is that?" Flaire asked holding her heart.

"You act like you too good to get on the bus sis." Indigo commented.

"I am sis." She stared at her blankly.,

I put my bowl in the sink letting their voices fade behind me as I went to get my pink MCM bookbag, slipping on my black ugg slippers. I walked downstairs telling Genesis I was leaving and kissing my niece on her cheek.

"Don't forget to come straight after school, we have some things to discuss." Genesis looked at us.

"We did something?" Indigo asked.

"No, we just have to talk about some things." Genesis confirmed before picking up Alana and walking out the kitchen.

"Once of y'all probably did something, dick heads." Flaire frowned.

"Yeah because you do nothing wrong, dick eater." Indigo rolled her eyes.

"I'm leaving out." I informed them.

"So?" Flaire added.

"Why you always got to say something? Can't wait til somebody beat you up."

"And I still won't change." She shrugged. I walked out the kitchen not wanting to hear them argue any more.

We were all so close in age so we clashed heads a lot. Genesis was the eldest at 23 then it was Flaire being 18, I was next at 17 and lastly was Indigo being 16. Flaire bumped heads with us most of the time because she was so opinionated and liked to argue.

As soon as I walked out, the bus was coming down the street. I began speed walking making it behind the line of people, I put in my headphones getting on the bus staying in the front as everybody migrated to the back as if it were second nature.

After the eight minute bus ride I walked into school going to my locker then going straight to class picking a seat in the middle of the class. The bell rung but I was the only one early as always, I started taking my stuff out as people filled the class.

I accidentally dropped my pencil and just as I was bending to pick it up, somebody kicked it sending it across the room. I didn't even have to look up to know who did it, I sighed sitting back up not even bothering to get it.

"You shouldn't leave your stuff around like that or something might happen to it." Brooke smiled walking towards the back with her friends.

"This yours?" Tyke asked looking down at me while holding my pencil, I grabbed it from his hand placing it on my desk.