SLUSHIES - changlix

Felix was far more excited for today's adventure than Changbin was. The younger was practically dragging his boyfriend down the street toward the gas station.

"Hurry up, Binnie," he whined, "They installed a slushie machine at the gas station, and it's like, a million degrees outside, so everybody's gonna want a slushie. And if we don't get there soon it'll all be gone!"

Changbin groaned in annoyance. He had worn jeans and a black t-shirt and was suffering the consequences. The summer heat was excruciating, and he hadn't had the forethought to wear more seasonally appropriate clothing.

Finally they arrived at the gas station. The air conditioning when they entered was a very welcome change, and they only waited a few minutes in line to get slushies. Felix decided on cherry, and Changbin picked blue raspberry. They paid for the treats and made their way back home, grateful that the sun had begun to set and the day had cooled off a bit.

They sat on the floor in Felix's room drinking the slushies and complaining about how hot the summer had been. Changbin made a shitty joke about Felix being hotter than the summer's heat wave, and Felix laughed and shoved his boyfriend. In return, Changbin leapt at Felix and tackled him to the floor to tickle him, both boys giggling at the absurdity of their scene.

Eventually their laughter died down and they were left staring at each other. Changbin was still straddling Felix's hips from their tickle fight, and neither boy moved for a few minutes. They were frozen in place until Changbin finally leaned down and kissed Felix, holding his face gently with one hand as the other ran through the boy's soft hair.

Felix responded quickly and pulled his boyfriend closer, tugging on his hair. Changbin chuckled into the kiss and parted Felix's lips with his tongue. This was not an uncommon situation for the pair to be in. In fact, it was such a regular occurrence that there was a running joke among their friends. Whenever they walked away together, someone (usually Jisung) would make a crude announcement like, "Someone cover Jeongin's eyes. Changbin's a dumbass and he's gonna go shove his tongue down Felix's throat again." Chan was always embarrassed whenever this happened, but Jisung didn't care. He thought he was hilarious.

But had he said that about their current situation, he'd have been pretty spot on in his assumption. Changbin took control, sucking gently on Felix's tongue and pulling him closer. Felix pulled away after a few minutes, panting.

"I think our slushies are melted," he whispered. Changbin laughed and pulled his boyfriend in for a hug, picking him up so that they were both standing. They laced their hands together and walked out of Felix's room to dispose of the melted slushies.

Felix greeted his friends in the kitchen, as did Changbin. While Felix was pouring the melted slushie down the sink, Jeongin spoke up.

"Hey, why are your tongues purple?"

The couple made eye contact and tried to figure out what to say. Finally Felix settled on, "We got slushies. I had a red one."

"I had a blue one," Changbin added.

Chan nodded his head, not looking up from the notebook that sat on the table in front of him. Suddenly the realisation hit him and he whispered, "Oh."

Jeongin tilted his head to the side. "So you drank each other's slushies?"

a/n: publishing at 2am again
ok a couple things

first of all writing shit like this makes me so lonely it's been So Long since i've been kissed and damnnn i miss it
moral of the story somebody kiss me pls

second of all i've been thinking this phrase all day and considered tweeting it but i figured i'd get better responses here so

"fuck kpop the real question is who was your big time rush bias?"