HATE - seungbin

requested by @-peachyskyes-

———————

Jisung glanced over the edge of his coffee mug to watch a pair of idiots bickering across the room. After he grew bored, he turned to the boy next to him and asked, "Minho, when do you think they're gonna figure it out?"

Without looking up from his phone, Minho responded, "Figure what out, exactly?"

"That they like each other."

Instantly, two voices called out at the same time. "No, we don't!" They then went back to arguing.

Jisung rolled his eyes and stood up, tapping Minho on the shoulder. "I've got an idea," he whispered, "Follow me." He led Minho out of the room and softly shut the door, quietly explaining his plan as he pushed a heavy dresser in front of the door of the room he just left. He smiled triumphantly, but his face grew concerned as he heard the yelling stop.

"Why can't I get the door open?" Seungmin shouted.

"Maybe because you're a weak little bitch," Changbin shot back.

Before either of them could speak again, Minho interrupted. "We locked you in there. You guys fight all the time, and everyone hates it. So you can come out once you make up."

Jisung grinned. "Or make out."

"Shut up, Jisung!" Screamed both voices from the other side of the door. Jisung simply grabbed Minho's hand and walked away, leaving Seungmin and Changbin to figure things out.

After nearly an hour of silence, Seungmin finally said, "It's your fault we're stuck in here."

Changbin sighed. "Just admit it already, Seungmin. We both know you don't hate me."

"Yes I do!" Seungmin yelled, "I hate you more than anything! I spend my whole day planning your downfall."

Changbin smirked as he turned to face Seungmin. "So you're saying you spend your whole day thinking about me?" The comment earned him a sharp smack to the back of his head, but he laughed it off.

Seungmin sat with narrowed eyes for a few minutes, deep in thought. "I get it now," he announced, "You told me to admit that I don't hate you because you're too afraid to admit you don't hate me first."

The older boy stood and made his way across the room, kneeling on the floor next to where Seungmin sat. "You're right, in some sense," he whispered, "I'm not afraid of anything. But, yeah, I don't hate you. I might even say I actually kinda like you." He placed a chaste kiss on Seungmin's cheek and laughed as he pulled away and saw the boy's flustered expression.

"I'll tell you whether I hate you or not..." he began, "If you do that again."

Changbin chuckled as he leaned in again to kiss Seungmin's cheek. The devious boy, however, had different plans, and turned his head so Changbin would kiss his lips rather than his cheek. They stayed like that for a moment, frozen by the shocking realisation that they were kissing. Once they pulled away, Seungmin nervously muttered, "Does that answer your question?"

Changbin tilted his head to the side as if he were thinking hard about the question. "I don't know," he said with a smile, "Why don't you tell me again?"