JEALOUS - jilix

requested by @jennylee97

~~~

"Jisung hyung," Jeongin teased, "You're staring again."

Jisung scoffed. "Am not."

"If you're really that pissed off about him cuddling with Chan hyung, then ask him to cuddle with you instead of being jealous and whining all the time," Seungmin offered, tired of hearing Jisung complain.

For weeks, every time he saw the pair spending time together, he would get all pissy and rude, sulking around and snapping at his friends.

Even now, he glared at the couch and tried to ignore his two best pals. He knew they were right. He knew he should just be reasonable and try to have a civilised conversation. But he also knew himself, and he knew he'd back out at the last minute, just as he had every time he'd tried to confess before.

"Why is he cuddling with Chan hyung?" Jisung whined, "I'm literally right here!"

Jeongin explained, "Because Chan hyung asked him to cuddle. And he did it. So you can do the same thing and it'll be fine."

"You incompetent homo," grumbled Seungmin, "Do you need me to write you a friggin script?! It's as easy as saying, 'Hey, Felix, would you like to cuddle with me and we can watch a movie or something?' Stop chickening out."

"I heard chicken?"

"Hi, Woojin hyung," Jisung said, still moping. "We're not talking about chicken. Sorry to get your hopes up." He laughed weakly as he continued to watch the two Australians asleep on the couch, Felix on top of Chan's chest.

"Hey..." Woojin spoke gently as he sat down next to Jisung. He ran his hands through the younger boy's hair and asked, "What's wrong, Sungie? Did Chan or Felix do something? I swear to god if either of them hurt one of my children I will—"

"Woojin hyung," Seungmin spat, "Calm down! You'll wake them up!"

"Good. Christopher!" He stood as he shouted.

Chan jumped at the loud noise, knocking Felix off of him. The younger rubbed his head and groaned. Woojin stomped over as Jisung hid his face in shame.

"Chris, sweetheart," Woojin mused, his voice dripping with artificial sweetness, "Why are you making our baby sad?"

Chan stood there bewildered. He looked at Felix, who was still sitting on the floor, hoping to get an answer from him. But Felix just held his head in his hands and said nothing. As Woojin stood there glaring at Chan with his arms crossed, Jisung walked up silently and crouched down next to Felix.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. Felix nodded.

"Woke me up from my nap and made me hit my head," he sighed, "And now he's scolding my cuddle buddy, which means I can't get back to sleep." He pouted, still only half awake. Neither of them noticed Woojin dragging Chan out of the room as they both complained, bickering like an old married couple.

"Wait," Jisung said, "You can't sleep on your own?" Felix shook his head. "I mean, I-I can cuddle with you— but only if you want! You don't ha-have to. I'm sorry I asked—"

Felix cut him off by pressing a finger to his lips. "Okay," he mumbled, "Come cuddle with me and let's take a nap." Jisung helped Felix stand up and they both walked to Felix's room so they could take a midday nap.

Just around the corner, Woojin held Chan's hands. "I'm sorry, Channie," he said, "I hate to yell at you, I just had to get Jisung to stop whining because he was so jealous. He kept complaining about how Felix cuddled with you instead of him, but he never had the balls to ask Felix himself."

"You called me Christopher. You never do that unless I screwed up bad."

"I know, honey, and I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" Chan thought for a moment and tapped his cheek with one finger. Woojin chuckled and kissed Chan's cheek gently. "Okay, let's go check on the kids."

They walked into Felix's room and saw him and Jisung asleep in each other's arms. Felix's hair was in Jisung's face, and Jisung's knee was against Felix's stomach, but they were both sleeping peacefully.

Jisung could finally stop griping and being jealous, because now he was content having Felix next to him. In his sleep, he smiled and pulled Felix closer, burying his face in Felix's chest. Felix smiled too as he awoke and looked at Jisung. He grinned and whispered to himself

"God, finally it worked."