Chapter 12

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Jolyn clashing blows of strike with their blades, swift speed of thunderous roar. They both upward in the air and swing blow at each other, both land on lands back on the ground with front flip. Jolyn shoulder was scratch from his blade, smoking from the burn mark and Jackson didn't had a scratch.

Jolyn: Impressive *standing up* by the looks of it, you never learn how to wield your blade and yet you manage to scratch me.

She looks back at him as he stand up, he goes back in fighting stance.

Jolyn: But still lack of training.

Jackson: I don't give a damn, you're going to tell me how do you know about my mother.

Jolyn: You already know the answer.

Jackson: How the hell should I know, I can't even remember her face.

Jolyn: Well you only an infant, they can't even remember their first word.

Jackson eyes widen with anger, dashes at her a with speed and with sift strike, she blocks it. Both clashing blade, pushing their blade as they sparks.

Jackson: Who the hell are you guys and what do you want from me?

Jolyn: Isn't obvious Jackson.

Jackson: Huh?

Jolyn: For you to join us.

Jackson was surprised, bit smirk at her, she got confused. Jackson starts to chuckle and laugh a bit.

Jackson: Like hell I will.

She was shocked of her response. Jackson uses his power and send powerful push the send crashing into a wall. She looks back at him, gets out from the metal dent crater on the wall. She uses her power to pick up her lightsaber from the floor, flying back into her hand, igniting it.

Jolyn: I thought you wanted to become a darkbearer, to save your love ones.

Jackson: I will become a darkbearer, I'm going to save them too, but I have different goals now.

Jolyn: I see, that's disappointing the Emperor was very excited to make you his apprentice.

Jackson: So that's who he is, the emperor, a strange title, but I won't accept his little offer, he can't go shove up right his highness ass.

Jolyn: Do not underestimate him, his power is far superior than your, than any Ligthbearers.

Jackson: I don't care.

He jump upward with flips and strike at her, she blocks it. He lift his legs, kneeing her in the face. He spin kick her, but she caught his foot and pull him, throwing him toward the end of the hallway, he landed on the floor safely. He goes dashes with maximum speed fueled by his anger and rage. He goes strike multiple blows, she blocks the strike, but Jackson was getting more faster. Jump over swing strike, he was getting the upperhand, pushing her back into bridge tunnel. The window of the hallway reveal the hangar fill with ships, but destroyed and attack, dead Atlesian soldiers and followers of the Emperor. He sees the background from where he's standing.

Jolyn: You see it, don't you?

He looks back at her with confuse expression.

Jolyn: They are here to bring you and the other to the Emperor.

Jackson: Wait, others.

Jolyn: Indeed, this facility has prisoners, but not criminals or evil people. They have people that have special semblances, semblances that to powerful to control. Atlas military didn't want to them fall to the wrong kingdom. So they take it for themselves, semblance users isn't the only thing here kept captive...Sage users as well.