Epilogue (10 moons later)

As Foxstar was watching swampclan his mate Esparanze sat next to him and said "Hey honey can I tell you something?" Then FoxStar looked at her and said "What is it" then she smiled and said "I just had my first kit!" then Foxstar gasped and yelled out saying "I AM A FATHER YES" then Esparanze laughed and said "What to see him then he said "yeah" then as he walked into the kit area he saw his kit he was a white with black paws like his mother but he had the tail of FoxStar and he said "what would his name be" then Esperanza smiled and said "How about amberpaws?" then FoxStar looked at Esperanza and said "why" then she smiled and said "I just have a feeling his eyes are amber" then he sighed and said "That sounds good" then when his eyes open his eyes where indeed a amber color and then mudpelt ran to Foxstar saying "Come here brother" then he said "What is it?" Then he saw a small kit next to Stonefur and FoxStar smiled and said "Whos this guy?" then Stonepelt looked up and said "Oh this is sparrowkit" then he sighed and said "It feels weird" then when he fell asleep h3e had the same dream of him chasing a mouse then he runs into ambereyes" then he jumped awakened and looked around and sighed then he looked at his mate then he jumped when he saw Ambereyes and ambereyes said "Hey honey" then FoxStar blushed and said "Oh hey there" then Ambereyes looked at Esparanze and said "she was a good choice Foxstar". Then she disappeared and Fox smiled and said "I love you"