Chapter 13

I just wanted to say thanks guys as I said in update log 3? I think it means the world to me that some people enjoy my story and after I finish you guys can ask what story you want I will do anything and I mean anything but this chapter took me about 10 minutes to do

Then he said "What is it rosestar?" then the 2 of them looked sat the night sky and a shooting star lit up there eyes and she said "I have to say that when you left I may have followed you and then when I saw that fog set in I tried to get in but when I came out the other side you where not there so who were you talking to?" Foxfur was looking at the star covered night and said "I was talking to salmonstar about something" then rosestar got up and said "Ok then what did he say?" FoxFur looked at Rose and said "He said I have to stop Swampclan" then as Rosestar got up and walked away she said to him "Show them some good old fashion whooping" when she disappeared. FoxFut then jerked awake and he said "Oh it was a dream -then he shivered and said- A really really realistic dream" then as he was walking out of the warriors quarters he saw Rosestar and Sequoiastar talking then they both looked at FoxFur and said "Hey Fox how are you?" Then he said "I do not know I feel lightheaded" then he sighed and then Rosestar said "Umm hey your not going to like this news but your friend she disappeared in the middle of the night we do not know where she is." then FoxFur looked at them and said "Where do you think she is going?" then Sequoiastar said "Last night when I was walking along camp I saw her just standing by a bush so I followed her and right when she got to this clearing and a shooting star light up the place and I saw lichenstar and the 2 traitors then he gave her a command then when she turned around her eyes where a weird white like there was a film over them" then FoxFur shivered and said "That is not right then he looked up and he said "I am going after her -then he looked around and he said- alone I do not want cats to be hurt because I am trying to get my only other -then he looked down and then ambereyes voice rang through the cam and said "Its ok you can say it you have to move on"- love" then Rosestar and Sequoiastar looked at him. Rosestar then said "What what no no you are not going alone" then he yelled saying "LOOK AROUND SWAMPCLAN HAS DONE TOO MUCH DAMAGE MEADOWCLAN BARELY SURVIVED THE ATTACK THEY DID AND LOOK AT FORESTCLAN -then he pointed a paw to all the hurt forest clancats and said- THOSE SWAMOCLAN CATS ALMOST WIPED OUT FORESTCLAN WE WERE LUCKY TO SURVIVE!" Then as Sequoiastar was looking at him she said "The only reason why we survived was because we used the trees and then when they left we went to that "Cave" then as foxfur was huffing he said in a low voice "I am going see you guys" then he turned around with a tear in his eyes and said "Goodbye" thenas he was walking he was thinking of his friends then he walked into lakeclans turf and then he sighed and said "I am sorry beverpelt I could have tried to save you" then he got up then he fell asleep and then he saw another ghost cat and said "Great another one what are you going to say" Then beverpelt voice said "Well well then look who it is" then FoxFur looked up and said "Oh hey Beverpelt" Then he saw Beverpelt looking at him funny and he said "What?" Beverpelt then ran and tried to hug him saying "I miss you mate" then Beverpelt passed through FoxFur and he laughed saying "I forgot I can not hug you but I can help" then Foxfur looked at him and said "How can you help me?" then Beverpelt looked at him and said "I could tell you where swapclan is at" thenFoxFur looked at him and said "I got one thing to say." Beverpelt then said "What is it?" Foxfur then said "How do you feel about Current and Silverpelt dating?" Then Beverpelt sighed and said "I do not care but here then Beverpelt walked up to FoxFur and touched his nose against FoxFurs and he said there." then FoxFur woke up and said "I am coming or you swampclan" then he got up and walked onto swampclan"