Chapter 4

FoxFur was standing on the edge of this cliff where he can see Lakeclan then he sighed and said "I have to warn them about Swampclan" then he heard a voice behind saying with a smooth tone "Well it's going to take some time to find them they do not like to be found that easy" The FoxFur jumped and turned around and he saw a cat that was white with one black paw and a black spot around her eye and she had a snaggle tooth then the cat said "Oh where are my manners my names esperanza what's yours Mister?" then FoxFur said "Oh the names FoxFur" Esperanza then looked at him and said "You do look like a fox" then FoxFur laughed and said "Yeah I do look like a fox I always loved to scare my Mate by running at her and pretending to be a fox." then he looked down and he then cried and said "I miss her" then Esperanza said "Oh what happened to your mate?" FoxFur then looked up and with a sigh said "It's just she was killed and I was banished because of it" then Esperanza said "Well what are you doing looking for swampclan then they are just a bunch of Foxbrained Idiots who want to take over all the other clans" then FoxFur said "How do you know that?" then Esperanza said "I know alot about Swampclan because I was once a member of them when I first ran away from my house" FoxFur looked at Esperanza and said "What in starclan is a''House ''?'' Esperanza then looked at him and said "Its a place where Twolegs live" then FoxFur said "Oh ok then" Esperanza then said "So where are you going mate?" FoxFur then looked down at lakeclan and said "I am going to Lakeclan" then Esperanza said "Ok then" then Esperanza walked away and FoxFur sighed and said "I have not felt like since since AmberEyes" Then as FoxFur was walking down the path he kept on thinking of Esperanza then he shaked his head and said "No" then when FoxFur got to lakeclans territory he then saw fish swimming in the lake and then as he was looking at the lake thinking of stuff then a voice said "What are you doing here?" then FoxFur looked up and saw 3 warriors and he said "I am just admiring the lake here. Is that so wrong to do?" Then the cats said "Yeah there is something wrong with that. Your in our turf -then they all growled at FoxFur- that's what is wrong" then FoxFur got up slowly and said "I would like to talk to SalmonStar." Then the cats looked at each other and said "Why?" then FoxFur said "Its about something that will happen in the next 3 moons or so" the the cats all laughed and said "Ha your crazy mate" then FoxFur said "So are you going to take me to salmonstar?" Then the 3 cats looked at each other and said "Yeah sure salmonstar would like a good laugh"