chapter 12

Then as the cats of forestclan were settling into their new home Rosestar sighed and said "I have always seen forestclan as an enemy but now we have to coexist and deal with what is happening but one thing is how is lakeclan doing foxfur?" then he sighed and said "I do not know. But why are you concerned?" then rose looked up and said "Yeah it's because one clan has been uprooted because of swampclan" then she looked at foxfur and said "Go to lake clan make sure they are fine" then fox looked at rose and said "What about Esperanza?" Rose then looked over at where Esperanza was and she said "I think she will be fine." then as FoxFur was walking to lakeclan Fernpelt ran up to him and said "Wait can I tell you something?" FoxFur looked at her and said "What is it?" then she said "Uh um G-Good luck on your whatever it is" then she walked away and FoxFur said "Ok then" then when he got to lakeclan he went to the camp and saw that it was still there and then he saw Silverpelt and current walking and then he smiled and said "Silverpelt,Current" then the 2 of them stopped and saw Fox and Silverpelt said "FoxFur why are you back?" Then he said "I just wanted to check in on you" Silverfur said "Oh ok" then foxfur said " Hey can I talk to salmonstar?" then silverpelt looked at current and said to FoxFur "Uh that's going to be hard." FoxFur said "Why is he away doing something" then current stepped forward and he said "Well it's that when you left he began to cough and then he died the next day so..... I am the new leader of lakeclan" the FoxFur looked at Current with tears in his eyes and said" Current then said "So FoxFur what do you need to check lakeclan for?" Then he said "Well it's just I wanted to make sure that you guys were attacked" the Currentstar laughed and said "You really care huh?" then foxfur looked over at the other cats and said "I have to make this right I have to fight swampclan" then when he got up and then Esparnaze stepped in front of Foxfur and said "Why? What do you think will happen huh? lichenstar has a army and we have -she looked at the camp behind her- nothing" then as Foxfur was walking he then said "We do have a army but I do not want any others to get hurt" then he walked away and as he was walking he saw a fog setting in and then when it lifted he was in that forest and he said "What is it now starclan?" then he saw 3 cats walk out of the trees and then one of them stepped forward and said "Hello Foxur" then he said "salmonstar is that you?" then the cat smiled and said "Yes it is foxfur" then he said "And those two are my kids" then Foxfur looked at the both of them and said "Hi there" then they both just looked at him with those blank midnight purple eyes and then salmonstar laughed and said "So what is it you need to talk to me about?" then Foxfur then said "I need to tell you that forestclan was attacked and that the remaining cats had to be put into Meadowlan" then salmonstar looked at Foxfur and said in a low voice "so lichenstar is keeping the plan his grandfather set. Then we do not have time to waste" then as foxfur was trying to figure out what he meant then salmonstar looked at him and said "I will see you later FoxFur" then as he was watching he saw the fog lift and then he saw he was in the middle of the meadow still and then he pricked his ears up and he said "Hey RoseStar" then she said "How..." the he said "I heard the grass bending" then Rose laughed and said "I think you have super hearing if your able to hear that" then he sighed and said "What is it you want?" then Rose looked sat him and said "We need to talk"