Chapter 14

Then as FoxFur was walking along he was thinking of his life and how he was just a normal cat until he lost his world in just a matter of time and then when he was looking around the foul smell of rotting eggs hit him and he gagged saying "Oh what in the name of starclan is that smell?"then his paw sunk into the mud and he pulled it out and it was covered in mud and he cursed under his breath then he jumped when he heard a frog croak and he said "How can cats live here this place is just the worst" then he heard voices mummering and he then ran up a tree and he saw 3 cats walking under him and then one of them said "What are we doing here?" then the other one probably the leader of the small group said "I thought I heard something" then as the 3 cats were walking away FoxFur thought to himself "That was close but I have to do this for the clans" then as he was climbing down the tree he saw a cat walking back and he tried to scurry back up the tree but the cat said in a hushed tone "Don't be scared I just want to talk" then Fox climbed back down the tree and said "What is it?" Then the light brown cat sat down and said "I have to say I have always hated being in this clan because lichenstar has lead the clan down the wrong path my father used to tell me about how Swampclan always had a good relation with the other clans but then lichenstar's grandfather killed the leaders of the clans and that's when swampclan was banished forever" then the cat sighed and said "The names MudFur what's yours?" then FoxFur sat up and said "Its foxFur" Then Mudfurs eyes went wide and he said "Did you know a cat named Mosspelt?" then he said "Ummm yeah she was my mother" then Mudfur smiled and said "OH MY STARCLAN" the he looked around and cleared his throat saying "Sorry sorry but that means your my brother" then FoxFur looked at Mudfur and said "How can you tell?" then Mudfur looked up and said "3 moons ago I was visited by our mother and she said that in 3 moons you will meet your brother foxfur" then foxfur said "Hmm I saw her around 3 months ago also but at a different time" then FoxFur sighed and said "Well then what are you going to do bro?" then FoxFur pulled his paw from the mud again and Mudfur smiled and said "Don't worry I will not tell anyone you're here." then FoxFur smiled and said "Thank you" then as the two of them looked up a star shined and then MudFur said "You know there's this tree with the perfect hole in it to sleep could fit 2 cats I know because I took my mate there and we may have.........." then FoxFur said "Oh um thanks for telling me about the tree" then as he walked away he saw that MudFur was walking away and Foxfur said to MudFur "goodnight brother". Then as the sunlight was creeping into the tree FoxFur looked around and he saw a mouse all alone so he killed it and then he heard coughing and he said "Oh it's lichenstar then he hid in the tree again and then lichenstar and Badgerpelt walked into the clearing and they where both talking about something then FoxFur heard Badger pelt saying "So what do we do about MudPelt he's useless but he is a disgrace to the clan he is the son of a traitor so why do we keep him her?" then lichenstar laughed and said with a cough "Oh its because I know that he will do anything once he finds out he has a brother and what that means is that we will use FoxFur as a way of getting the rid of the both of them we kill Mudpelt first then we kill foxFur" then Badgerpelt shifted on his paws and said "Your willing to kill a swampclan cat" them lichenstar said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! HE IS USELESS TO US HE CARES TO MUCH WE NEED TO SET A EXAMPLE OF HIM TO MAKE SURE NO ONE STEPS OUT OF LINE! -then lichenstar coughed and said in a lower voice- do you want to join him?" then Badgerpelt looked down and said "No sir" then as the 2 of them where walking away foxfur looked at the 2 cats walking away and said "I do not need to disband swampclan I need to get rid of lichenstar" then he sighed and said "But how?"