Chapter 3

Then as fox fur was walking away from his only home he then turned around and said "I will try to fix what is wrong with this world" then as Fox fur was walking along the edge of Forest Clans turf he sighed and flashed back to when he first saw her -This is his memory right here- Fox fur was crouched hunting a mouse then he saw something flash past his vision and then he heard a voice that was kinda high but not that high "You need to be faster than a cat with amber eyes looked at him and said "Hey there the names Amber eyes what's yours?" Fox fur shuttered and said "I-I-Its F-F-ox fur" then amber eyes looked at him and said "Hello Fox fur" -end of the memory- then fox fur heard Voices and he hid in a tree and he saw Badgerpelt and Leopardfoot walking and talking but then Leopardfoot said "Is Foxfur really gone Badger?" then Badgerpelt said "Who knows"" then Leopardfoot said "Well he could have screwed up the plan but he is gone at least" the Badgerpelt said "So what are we going to do about sequoiastar?" then said "We will get there when we get there" then Badgerpelt grumbled, and Leopardfoot said "What is it you want mate?" Badgerpelt then said "Oh it's nothing" Leopardfoot then said "Look alive the boss is here" then foxfur heard rustling coming from the left side of him and a broken sounding voice was heard saying "Hello Leopardfoot and Badgerpelt tell me what I the status of Forestclan?" Leopardfoot said "Its going away slowly but we got that halfling out of there" then the broken voice said "How did you -he coughs- how did you do it Leopardfoot?" then Leopardfoot said "well me and badgerpelt killed his mate and framed him it for it" then the cat said "Why in the name of starclan would you do that?!" Leopardfoot then said "I thought you told both of us we have to do whatever it takes to get what we want." Then the other cat said "I did and you are right." Then Badgerpelt said "lichenstar we did it to get the cat known as FoxFur out of forestclan" lichenstar then sighed and said "Ok then you two gather as much as you can on Forestclan" then as all the cats were walking away FoxFur then got out of the tree and looked at them and said "I have to warn the other clans.