Chapter 7

Then as they all were walking back with BeaverPelt's body in tow FoxFur left Current and SilverFur alone to mourn the loss of a good friend then as he was walking back to his little area then Current ran up next to him and said "Hey where are you going?" then FoxFur said "I did not know him I am respecting him by doing that" then current said "That makes sense" then as FoxFur was walking along then salmonstar stopped FoxFur and said "Can I speak to you?" FoxFur said "Uh yeah sure" then salmonstar took him to wear BeaverPelt died then he said "Let me guess there was an old cat who had a cough with the 2 traitors from ForestClan huh?" then FoxFur said "Yeah his name is........." then salmonstar cut FoxFur off and said "His name is lichenstar. I know him all too well he is the son of the leader of SwampClan I raised him in SwampClan" then foxfur said "Wait does that mean you where a member of Swampclan?" salmonstar then looked up and said "yes I was and I regret being in that Clan they killed Kits and the caretakers I was part of a raid on LakeClan and then when they told my group to kill the Kits and there Caregivers my whole group agreed to do it expect me and I stood up for those kits and told the leader why are we doing this? Then he said Its to assure that there are no weak links then he left and said that I died in the lake but I was found by a very forgiving group of Lakeclan warriors who said Its because I did not want to take part in the attack they said I could join lake clan and change my name from willow to salmon and then I rose through the ranks to what you see today the leader of Lakeclan" then he looked down and a single tear rolled down his face and then FoxFur said "You did the right thing" then salmonstar said "It was a hard choice but I chose my role" then there was rustling off to the side salmonstar then jumped and said "Whos there?" then a cat that looked familiar to FoxFur stepped out of the brush and said "Woah Woah calm down" then she looked over at FoxFur and said "Hey FoxFur" then he realized who this was it was Esperanza and he said "Esperanza" then she sighed and said "I heard what the old cat said and I have to tell you the truth about when I was in SwampClan" then salmonstar looked at Esperanza and said "You are a kitty pet how in the name of starclan do you know about swampclan?" then Esperanza looked at salmonstar and said "Well I ran away from home then I joined the clan and became what was it they called me Bayou yeah they renamed me to Bayou and then they had me fight this gauntlet what they said was so that they can see if I am strong enough to be in there and I did pass it but with some scars" them she lifted her chin and there was 3 claw marks running down her chin and she said "this hurt but what hurt even more was when they made me kill a litter of kits that they found in a tree and then when the mom came back I had to kill her too and after everyone left I buried them all and said I am sorry for what I did then I ran away and gave myself my old name back" then she sighed and said "I will help you all right" then FoxFur said "I have to visit meadowclan first"