Chapter 9

Then as FoxFur was walking back Marigold said "So how is daisy?" FoxFur looked up with tears in his eyes and said "She is still reeling from the loss of her family" then Marigold said "Oh so she still misses them" then FoxFur looked at RoseStar and said "Rose what do you want me to do?" then RoseStar said "Bring your friend here I want to meet her" Then FoxFur said "Uh yeah sure you can" them as FoxFur was walking back to get Esperanza Fox could hear RoseStar talking to Marigold then as FoxFur got up to where Esperanza was he saw something run off and she said "COME ON I HAD IT!" FoxFur cleared his throat and said "Hey Esperanza" then Esperanza jumped and said "Oh hey FoxFur so how did the meeting go?" FoxFur said "It went well but Rosestar wants to talk to you" then Esperanza said "Why does she want to talk to me?" then FoxFur said "If I knew then I would tell you but I do not know" then Esperanza got up and said "Ok then I will go" then as FoxFur and Esperanza were walking back towards Meadowclans camp she was looking nervous then FoxFur said "Calm down there is nothing to worry about" then Esperanza said "Well what if I snap? What if I try to harm Rose?" then FoxFur stopped Esperanza and said "Do not worry about that. If that was to happen just try to focus on something and think of your most happy time" Then Esperanza sighed and said "Ok then" then when FoxFur and Esperanza walked into the camp Esperanza looked around and said "Its alot worse than I thought they used the land to their advantage. You can see that the brush around the camp makes for a good defense but if your enemy gets in there you're screwed because you can not see them and if they use fox dung to cover up there smell your practically invisible and then you can use the cover of a dark night with the moon being covered by the clouds and judging by the looks of things there was about 15 cats attacking."RoseStar then said "That is correct they did come from the brush smelling like fox dung and there were 15 cats" then FoxFur said "You know some stuff about them huh?" Esperanza then said "Uhh yeah where you not listening?" Then FoxFur looked down and said "I guess I forgot sorry" then Esperanza looked at RoseStar and said "Is it ok if I tell you something?" then RoseStar said "Go ahead" then Esperanza walked over to the brush and said "Put some cats right here and -she walked over to where the den where the kits where raised and said- I would put some cats here also so that if this was to happen again and I know they will they always attack the same place to make sure that no kit and caretakers survive and if they get lucky they will kill the weak also so guard the elders and the sick warriors." then Rosestar said "Huh"

The fate of the clansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara