Answering Plot Holes and Solving Questions. FANART OF AYA😍

(Yep, that's me^^)

I've seen comments about this book series being confusing and having plot holes. So, I'm here to answer those plot holes, and if you ask questions about the questions I'm answering, then my brain might explode. Jk lol.

I take criticism well, trust me, years of getting criticized in gymnastics, and just life, in general, has shaped me into the woman I am today. I'm very sensitive, but it comes to a point where some ppl don't leave comments in a kind way. If you're gonna comment something on my story, plz be considerate and understand I'm human and I have feelings. I grew up getting yelled at and criticized, so be gentle with me. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Thank you, my lovelies💕

Here are some plot holes I'll be solving:

Fire Angel Being Born every 100 Years: As I was writing the story, I realized the biggest mistake is the life cycle of the Fire Angel and I've been too lazy to go back and change it. As of now, the Fire Angel life cycle doesn't have a set time cycle, cuz Fire Angel Sapphire died at the same time as Avatar Ruko, and then Aang was born, but Aya wasn't born. I gonna leave it at this, the Fire Angel in the Air Nomads got skipped and moved on to Aya, who was technologically born into the Water Tribe which was next in the life cycle. So it kind of works out tbh. Plz, don't question why cuz I don't have a reason why and I'm just gonna leave it at that. I'm sorry if this is a bad reason, I'm not creative at all and suck at things like this.

Aya's Daggers: I see a lot of ppl commenting about how useless the daggers are, and I sort of agree with all of you. At some points, they weren't completely useless and did help her, it was just inconvenient that she wouldn't have them with her at the most important times. The daggers were put in as a hint of where Aya came from and a few ppl got that hint, which made me happy. The Blue Dagger symbolizes her Water Tribe side and the Red Dagger symbolizes her Fire Nation side. Also, they were given to her as a gift from Hakoda, and Ruka left them behind so Aya could have them. So, those daggers have a special meaning to Aya, and will always be a part of her.

Aya's Relationship to Hakoda: Aya will always see Hakoda as a father no matter what. Yes, Iroh is her birth father, but Aya will never stop seeing Hakoda as her father. I know I had Aya not call Hakoda her father later on in the series, cuz she was confused and her whole life was changing. So, this small detail I didn't think about and apparently some ppl thought it was an issue. So, Aya was confused and didn't know what her life was or who she was. AYA STILL SEES HAKODA AS HER FATHER, OKAY? :)

Aya's Inability to Firebend Without A Fire Source?: This was my mistake, I was being dumb, but I have a reasoning for some of it. Since Aya doesn't know much about Firebending when she first discovers her bending, she assumes that you need some sort of source to bend. Like when she was in the swamp, Aya didn't see any source of fire around and believed she couldn't bend any fire without a source. Later on, she discovers she can bend fire out of anything, like during the Solar Eclipse, she was able to bend even if it was weaker during that point. God, I'm so awful. Why did I make this series?😖

Aya Being Seen as Weak/Helpless: At the end of the series, Aya is the opposite of weak and helpless. I didn't mean for her to seem weak and helpless, I really didn't mean to. With my books, all my Oc's are based off me in some way and I guess I gave Aya my overthinking/pessimistic side and that's an okay trait to have. But, Aya is brave and confident in what she does and everyone has fears of the unknown. Aya had a lot of that on her journey and she was afraid at some points, but all those fearful moments were forgiven when she stood up for herself and wouldn't let anyone bring her down. In an instant, someone sees her as fragile and helpless, due to her petite frame and age, cuz she is the youngest and the second shortest out of the whole team. (she's like a few centimeters taller then Toph) So, for awhile she wasn't a bender or nobody knew she was a bender, so it's easy to assume Aya is weaker then everyone else even if she is powerful and capable of handling situations on her own. This is a nice time to add on Aang's concern with Aya in The Drill and why he wanted her to stay behind. He wasn't seeing her as weak, he was just worried about her and didn't want her to get injured. They had just gotten together and he didn't want to lose her to a giant drill. Aya knew he cared and she understood that, but her overthinking side came in and thought he believed she couldn't fight and was helpless. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.

If you can forgive me for this story, I'll be very thankful for that. Out of all my stories, this one has gotten the most amount of criticism/negative comments and I understand it cuz I see it. Hopefully, my other stories make up for it and aren't as trashy and bad. You all seem to love my Henry Danger series, which is pretty good, I think. Is our girl, Arabella Manchester, a good character?

——
Someone made fan art of Aya, so thank you, love. Not sure this story deserves it, but tysm☺️❤️

(These drawings are of season 1 Aya mainly and before any Fire Angel stuff was introduced)

Made by the lovely secretauthor69 👏👏👏👏