No Escape

It's been days since Aya got captured. Her health has gotten weak and she's barely eaten, the only thing keeping her alive is her Fire Angel power. She's barely moved and can barely breathe, she can't do anything. She lost her ability to cry, she doesn't have any tears left to cry. The sun has zero effect on her, all it does is shine on her and cast a shadow next to her body.

She needs a savior.

Her wings are black like the dark abyss and the feathers are falling off. Her wings are dying

She's dying.

——

With Avatar Aang and Fire Prince Zuko.

The two of them gazed at the colorful flames that engulfed them and were mesmerized by the sight.

"Wow." Aang says.

"I understand." Zuko says.

"Aang..."

Aang snapped out of his tranced and he saw a faint figure float toward him. He remained calm and recognized her as Fire Angel Sapphire.

"Sapphire..." He smiles softly and she flies close to his face. The beautiful fire spirit smiles warmly at him and puts her hands in front of his face.

"Aya needs power. She's weak, and needs help."

Aang's heart shattered and nodded. "I understand."

Aang puts his hands to her and their hands glowed with gold fire. Aang could feel his power transfer to Sapphire and he felt alive.

Sapphire smiles when she felt his power and slowly pulled away.

"Thank you." Sapphire smiled before vanishing.

Aang blinked a few times before the vortex of fire dissipates.

——

With Aya

Out of nowhere, Aya shot up and her wings bursted open with fire and her entire body felt awake.

She felt alive.

She breathed heavily and looked around. She was trapped in cell and her wrists were in restraints.

She smirked and easily melted the restraints and stood to her feet feeling powerful. Aya doesn't know how she received all her power back, she's going to use it to her advantage and escape this place.

Aya put her wings away so she wouldn't give herself away and took the lock in her hands. She quickly melted it off and popped open the cage door with ease.

Once she stepped out, the door opened and she froze. There stood the warden and Azula.

Aya firebended at them, but Azula countered it and the warden launched wrist wraps at her. Aya got tangled in them and fell to the floor.

"One rule: if you firebend, you get thrown into the 'Cooler."