The Black Pearl

Começar do início

"I won't bite. I think I'm more afraid of you guys than you guys are more afraid of me!" I say, standing next to Jeruth. "You guys are much more taller than me too. But don't worry. I'll protect you guys if there's trouble. Oh and this is also a magical, he's Oh Sehun, Elder Oh Daehun's grandson."

"But I thought magicals are like humans. Why is he a wolf?" Griffin questions.

"Well, Prince Minhyuk turned him and the rest of the Elder's grandsons into wolves. So now, I'm just hoping that they'll turn back into their normal state."

"I hope so too. Because Xanokhi sensei said that my twelve friends and I are supposed to accompany the Elder's grandsons in battle!" Jeruth says with a smile.

"Really?" I ask, surprised. Jeruth nods, and I look at Tyga, who has been completely silent this entire time. "Tyga, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, thank you." He replies. "I just don't talk much when I'm sleepy."

"I'm terribly sorry for keeping you guys up when you're supposed to be sleeping. I think I should tell Xanokhi that you guys are tired. And the three of you, plus your friends have to train at night, right?"

"I'm fine! Right Griffin, Tyga? Not sleepy at all! I'm ready for an adventure! Just think about it guys! Playing and seeing the world during the day! This is a once in a life chance, so why not take it?" Jeruth said excitedly.

"Jeruth, you're the only one that's not tired. You always have so much energy..." Tyga said sleepily, using his scaly arm to rub his bright green eyes.

"Griffin, say something!" Jeruth said, nudging the fiery red dragon that was silent.

"Whatever. I don't care. But why is the day so bright? Is this how our planet looks like with color?" Griffin asked, observing the world full of light.

I look around, and nod. "Yup. This is how EXO Planet looks like during the day. How's it like at night?"

"At night, everything's either blue, purple, gray, red, black, and maybe white. We don't see many pretty colors like the day creatures do." Jeruth states as I nod.

"Ah, I see. I have so many questions for you guys, but Sehun and I are on a walk," I look at the three dragons, who seem to uncomfortably shift their wings, "Or flight if you guys are itching to fly."

"You can fly?!" Griffin asked in surprise as I nodded.

"Of course I can!" I say, smiling. I hug Sehun closer to me, and with invisible wings, I begin to hover above the ground.

"Wow! The only other magicals I know that can fly are Elder Wu and his grandson! And some other magicals of course." Tyga says as I nod.

"Well, I guess we're all ready for flight! You three should stay close to each other, don't bump into mountains or trees, and don't harm things or use your powers. And be careful of other creatures and magicals! Xanokhi let me be in charge of you three, and I won't risk the chance of you three causing mischief." I ordered as the dragons nodded. "Do you get it?"

"Yes!" They all yelled.They unfolded their large wings and jumped off, flapping their wings as they flew.

I flew to where they were, and Jeruth asked, "Did you ever fly as high as the clouds before? Like how dragons do?"

"No!" I yelled.

"Then get ready for the time of your life!" Jeruth yells. And with one flap, the three dragons swooped above me a few dozen feet high in the air. I urged my powers and felt the sudden and strong force when I flew straight up to catch up with the flying reptiles.