Jentzen pov

She don't wanna break up... and think she's sad cause we had a fight.... I walked in the house wiping my tears and I was about to wipe another when everyone looked at me I then fast wiped my tears away... "what happened.." Sawyer said.. "something stupid that shouldn't had happened" I said... "you broke up?" Lev said standing up.. "if she thinks we did then... I guess we did.." I said and a tear escaped my eyes.. "you guys screamed pretty hard to each.." Anthony said... "I'm going to her.." I said and walked up the stairs Lauren and Anthony followed... I knocked on the door.. "WHAT!" She yelled... I opened the door... "yelling to ur future husband I see" she looked at me.. with tears "did we broke up?" She asked soft to me.. "did we break up?" I said... she stand up and run to me and smashed her lips on mines... for a few seconds she released it and she looked at me smiling "no...no we didn't.." I smiled at her.. "wipe ur tears away beautiful" She laughed and wiped her tears and did her  routine and we took a cute selfie with her led  lights on and then Lauren and Anthony walked in and said "uhm could we talk to Sophia alone?" I smiled and walked out waiting in the hallway...
Sophias pov

"What's wrong?" Lauren looked at me and said "I talked to the Birlems" she said.. "and I asked them if... I could adopt you.." I looked at her... " and they told me I could... so I did... " I looked in her eyes... "I-I'm a orlando..." I said soft... she looked at me and nodded softly... "I'm really sorry that you still need to get everything tru.." she said... I looked down... I'm a orlando... I can't believe it... after years she still cares about me... "I should of killed myself when I had the chance" I said and then I putted my hand on my mouth... they both looked at me "I-I didn't m-mean t-that I swear!" I said standing up.... they had fear in there eyes from what I said "s-soph.." Lauren said and I ran out the room... down the stairs and hugged Vanessa... "what happened.." she asked hugging me back... I cried and said "I accidentally said something and I'm scared what's gonna happen" I said soft for only her to hear... I cried harder ones I heard someone running from the steps... "Sophia.." I pulled away from the hug and Anthony said my name "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to say it!!" I said while tears came out of my eyes... "so you taught about it... and you accidentally said it.." Lauren asked.... I looked at her... "what happened?" Harmony asked standing up.. "n-nothing." I said... "I'm really sorry I said that...." I said again.. "show me ur hands.." Lauren said looking deep in my eyes... "wait what why does she need to show her hands?" Lev said standing up I think he could see all the fear in my eyes... Jentzen just stood there looking in my eyes.. with sadness... "no." Only thing I could say without crying... "no way... did Sophia the same thing like Lauren?" John asked standing up... "Sophia sweetie... please" Kenzie said looking at me... "if you trust me mom you should of knew I would never ever do something stupid like that!" I yelled and then I said "here look! Nothing!" I showed her my hands and then walked up the stairs to my room and locked the door.. I saw that lev was typing to me...
Levcameronnny🥀💞

Ur okay soph?

Yea I am thanks for looking out for me ur like my boy beast friend :)

I wanna be ur boy bestfriend if you trust me

I trust you

Okay tell me please what happened

Okay so I accidentally said "I should of killed myself when I had the chance" and I'm so sorry for saying that it just flopped out of my mouth..

Oh but did you meant the thing you said?

No I did not I don't even know where it came from..

Okay good so let me in ur room

Okay can you bring Kyle with you?

Yea I can I will knock 3 times high 3 times low and then 2 times so you know it's me..

Ahaha okay then!!

Lev pov

Okay cool I'm going to her room I stand up and everyone looked at me "whatcha doing?" Harmony asked intimidated to me... "I- uh Kyle can I talk to Kyle?" He stands up and I whispered everything in his ear and he then said ok... "okay we're going to Sophia.." Kyle said... everyone looked at us and we ran upstairs i fats knocked all the times as she let us in... I could hear people following us... I looked in her room "ur room is aesthetic" she smiled and then I heard he phone go off "hi" she said and I could hear Jentzen his voice.. "soph can we hang with everyone I don't think it's the time that we all sit and wait for you to explain.." Sophia then said "okay I'm coming." She then hanged up...

She then said "ima change real fast from clothes in the bathroom so you guys stay here and chill?" We both nodded and she left to go...

After a few she came back wearing this

And her hair like this

 "Okay cool let's go" I said Sophia pov

Sophia pov

We walked out of my room... the boys walked in front of me... I walked down the stairs and hugged Lauren and said "sorry for saying what I said I really didn't mean it!" I said she smiled at me and said "I hope you didn't cause if you did mean it I would be scared everyday and I would be looking out for you.." I smiled and then looked around and before I knew it I felt pain and my world began to look black... the last thing I heard was "SOPHIA!" From lev and Kyle..